Applications are invited for the Alberta University Scholarships 2023. The deadline for the Alberta University Scholarships 2023 is 1 November 2023. Alberta University is a major Canadian research university located in Edmonton, Alberta. It was officially established in 1908 by an Alberta Act of Parliament which selected the University of Alberta location and provided funding. Alberta University offers students a world-class education and a range of programs that meet the diverse needs of a global society. Our award-winning faculty members are experts in their fields, working with our students one-on-one to guide them as they gain skills for success.
Table of contents
Alberta University More Information
The scholarship program helps young people seize the opportunities provided in our society by providing financial support for those who otherwise cannot afford college. These valued members of society reflect the best of what modern Alberta has to offer: keen interest in learning, sustained academic achievement, innovative thinking, and leadership. The scholarship program provides financial assistance to full-time students enrolled in a full-time program at an eligible Alberta university.
Alberta University Scholarships Details
- Country Name: Canada
- University: Alberta University
- Offers a level of degree: Postgraduate and doctorate or diploma programs
- Financial relief: fully funded
- Deadline: 1 November 2023
It includes engineering, mathematics or science; commerce, the management or consumer sciences; health professions and teaching; or professional studies such as pharmacy or dentistry.
Branches of these fields :
- Medicine and Dentistry
- Social Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Native studies
- Fine arts & Humanities
Scholarship Financial Relief
These scholarships are open for undergraduate and graduate scholarships at the University of Alberta.
- Presents, accomplishments, and scholarships for excellent candidates are financially supported by different sources, including the Government of Canada and Alberta
- Student, Academic Admission Scholarship (auto-calculated)
- Offers Cost More than US$9000; Pay during scholarships for International Students.
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarships offers up to $6,000 for students.
- The Alberta University Ph.D. Recruitment Scholarship offers US$5,000 per year
- Excellence Graduate scholarship offers two categories of awards minimum award is about $11000 and the maximum of US$15,000.
- Both permanent citizens of Canada and international students are eligible to apply for these scholarships
- An English language certificate is not required if you are from a British and US country or have studied at an English medium university
- Late applications are not accepted.
Last Date of Application
The deadline for the Alberta University Scholarships 2023 is 1 November 2023.
- To apply for application open the official link of the website
- Visit the Official Website of the University of Alberta
- It is totally like an online application form
- Full fill in all the required information before the deadline of the scholarship application
Frequently Asked Questions
It offers a wide range of scholarships, including merit-based scholarships, need-based scholarships, athletic scholarships, research scholarships, and scholarships specific to certain programs or fields of study.
To apply for these scholarships, you need to complete the scholarship application form, which can typically be found on the university’s website. Make sure to follow the instructions and submit any required documents or essays along with your application.
Eligibility criteria for Alberta University scholarships vary depending on the specific scholarship. Some scholarships may also have specific requirements related to the program of study or other criteria.
The deadline for scholarship applications at Alberta University may vary depending on the scholarship. Typically, scholarship deadlines are well in advance of the academic year.