Applications are invited for the Atlas Corps Fellowships Program 2023. The leaders and advocates of social change can apply for these fully funded fellowships in the US. In late 2023 and early 2024, the Atlas Fellowship Program will once again be accepting applications. Building a varied and powerful pool of foreign professionals who can influence their communities with the knowledge they acquire throughout their affiliation is the goal of the international partnership in the United States. Talented people from all around the world who are interested in advancing their careers and futures can do so through the American Fellowship Program.
In order to complete a 14-month Blended Fellowship or a 12-month US-based Fellowship, Atlas Corps is committed to hiring foreign specialists. Colleagues who participate in these full-fledged fellowships in the United States get experience abroad while working with different American organizations. Additionally, because they live under the guidance of the top managers in the world, coworkers learn the best techniques to finish their assignments. The finest part of this fellowship is that coworkers are given full-time jobs with organizations that have various purposes to aid in the development of their leadership abilities.
Table of contents
Atlas Corps Fellowships Program 2023 Details
- Offered by: Atlas Corps
- Duration: 14 Months
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Award Country: United States
- Last Date: 30 July 2023
- Grants for both local and international travel will be provided to companions.
- There will be a small monthly stipend for food, shared housing, and local transportation.
- The medical insurance for companions will be paid.
- A J1 visa will be given out.
- Partners will be accommodated by the host company.
- The Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab will be attended by fellows.
Type of Fellowships
- Blended 12-month In-Person Fellowship in the US (remote and located in the US) Fellowship for 14 months
- Institute for Virtual Leadership
- Public Relations & Marketing
- Planning for Journalism & Media Events
- Consulting Partnership-Project management and programme management for construction and business development
- monetary and accounting
- Proposal writing and fundraising
- Science & Engineering
- Data analysis, evaluation, and surveillance
- Business and Human Resources
- Curriculum Development & Training
- Writing research and reports
- Volunteer Management and Recruitment
- Advocacy & Policy
- Any worldwide candidate may apply, regardless of nationality.
- Candidates should have at least two years of relevant full-time professional experience.
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent is required for the position.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 23 and 35.
- In order to serve, the applicant must go back home.
- The candidate has been immunized against COVID-19.
The last date to apply for Fellowship Program is 30th July 2023.
How To Apply?
- Students must submit their applications to Atlas Corps Fellowships Program’s official website.
- select “Register Now.”
- Examine the fields thoroughly.
- Correctly complete all needed fields.
- Upload all necessary supporting documentation.
- Make sure you carefully submit the application form.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Atlas Corps Fellowships Program is a 12-month professional development program that gives mission-driven individuals from around the world the opportunity to work at leading social impact organizations in the United States. Fellows gain hands-on experience, leadership training, and a global network of peers.
The application process for the Atlas Corps Fellowships Program is online. You can find the application form and instructions on the Atlas Corps website. The application deadline is typically in November.
Resume and cover letter.
Online application form.
Two letters of recommendation.
The Atlas Corps Fellowships Program is a fully funded program. Fellows receive a monthly stipend to cover basic living expenses, as well as funds to purchase health insurance.
Atlas Corps Fellows are responsible for finding their own housing. However, Atlas Corps provides a housing stipend to help cover the cost of rent.