Applications are invited for the Australia Awards Scholarships 2024. The last date to apply for the Australia Awards Scholarships is April 2024. The Australian Government will pay for all of your expenses and the Scholarship is fully funded. The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade oversees the Australian Government Scholarships, a long-term prize.
Australian Development Scholarships (ADS), commonly known as Australia Awards Scholarships. People from developing nations, particularly those in the Indo-Pacific region, are given the chance to pursue full-time undergraduate or graduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions thanks to these scholarships.
The scholarships are provided for the bare minimum of time required for the recipient to finish the selected academic program, including any prerequisite instruction provided by the Australian higher education institution.
Table of contents
Australia Awards Scholarships Details
- Host Country: Australia
- Host University: Any of the Participating Australian Institutions
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Master’s, and Doctoral Degree
- Award: Fully- Funded
- Deadline: April 2024
- Full tuition fees
- Return air travel
- Establishment allowance
- Contribution to living expenses (CLE)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Introductory Academic Program (IAP)
- Pre-course English (PCE) fees
- Recommendation letter
- Passport Copy (identifies your state or residency in your country)
- English proficiency certificate that can be IELTS or TOEFL
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old on February 1 the year the scholarship begins.
- As a resident of their place of citizenship and a citizen of one of the participating nations listed on the Australia Awards website, applying for the scholarship
- Candidates must not be Australian citizens, have a visa to live permanently in Australia or hold permanent residency there.
- Candidates cannot be active-duty military members.
- Unless they have lived abroad for twice as long as they lived in Australia, applicants cannot have previously won a long-term Award in that country. A prior awardee, for instance, who has lived in Australia for four years on an Australia Awards Scholarship, will not be eligible to apply for another Australia Awards Scholarship until they have lived outside of Australia for eight years.
- The government of the applicant’s country of citizenship or the area of the program may have special requirements that applicants must have met.
The last date to apply for the Australia Awards Scholarships is April 2024.
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about the Australia Awards Scholarships, it is important to visit the Scholarships official website of the scholarships.
Frequently Asked Questions
Citizens of a developing country
Under the age of 45
Have a good academic record
Have a strong motivation to study in Australia
Full tuition fees
Return air travel
Gather the required application documents.
Complete the online application form.
Submit your application.
Australia Awards Scholarships are offered on a rolling basis, so there are no specific application deadlines. However, it is recommended to apply as early as possible, as the scholarship programs are very competitive.
Professional development scholarships
The cost of studying in Australia varies depending on the course and the institution. However, in general, it can be expensive. cover the cost of tuition fees, but you may still need to pay for other expenses, such as living costs, health insurance, and study materials.