Applications are invited for the Biola University Scholarships in USA 2023. It offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs in various fields such as the arts, business, education, engineering, sciences, and theology.
Biola University offers scholarships to help students cover their tuition and other expenses. These scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, leadership potential, athletic ability, and other factors.
For the 2023-2024 academic year, Biola University will offer various scholarships to both domestic and international students. Some of the scholarships available include the Biola Grant, the President’s Scholarship, the Provost’s Scholarship, and the Dean’s Scholarship.
Table of contents
Biola University Scholarships Details
- Scholarship Country: United States (USA)
- Host Institute: Biola University
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Who is Eligible? International Students
- Deadline Date: October 1, 2023
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Registration Fee
- Accommodation Fee
- Allowance Up to $3,000 a year.
- Merit-based Academic scholarships
- Non-repayable grants, which range from $8,000 to $20,000
- Applied Psychology
- Bible Exposition
- Bible, Theology, and Ministry
- Biblical and Theological Studies
- Biblical Ministries
- Business Administration
- Business Analytics
- Business Management
- Christian Apologetics
- Christian Ministry
- Cinema and Media Arts
- Clinical Psychology
- Commercial Music
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Publication
- Data Science
- Early Childhood Education
- Educational Studies
- Elementary Education
- Engineering Physics
- English Language Program
- Environmental Science
- Evangelism and Discipleship
- Financial Management
- Financial Planning
- Game Design and Interactive Media
- Gender Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Biology
- Intercultural Education
- Intercultural Studies
- International Business
- International Development
- International Relations
- Islamic Studies
- Journalism and Integrated Media
- Physical Science
- Academic achievement: Most scholarships are merit-based and require that students maintain a certain GPA or have a certain level of academic achievement.
- Financial need: Some scholarships are need-based and require that students demonstrate financial need by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Leadership potential: Some scholarships may require that students demonstrate leadership potential through participation in extracurricular activities or community service.
- Other requirements: Some scholarships may have specific requirements related to a student’s major, career goals, or other factors.
- A 12-year degree is required for the undergraduate program and it must be in attested form.
- Short Resume or CV.
- Application Form.
- A statement of purpose is required.
- Study plan.
- English proficiency letter.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- A valid passport is required.
The closing date for Biola University Scholarships is 1st October 2023.
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about the Biola University Scholarships it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Ummel Memorial Scholarship is awarded to undergrad or graduate… The Clinical Excellence Nursing Scholarship is awarded to undergraduate… The Clyde & Anna Belle Cook Evangelism Scholarship was established to…
Federal Student Aid recommends that students start researching for scholarships the summer after their junior year of high school. If you have time and energy, you should even start before that. Every scholarship has different rules and different deadlines. Some even require submissions a year prior to starting college.