Applications are invited for the BRAC University Scholarships 2023 in Bangladesh. Students from all countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs and postgraduate degrees. No students will be charged an entry fee. The award is valid for the 2023–24 academic year.
Nearly all academic disciplines and majors are eligible for BRAC University scholarships for the undergraduate level at the university. The Bases of Need The BRAC Scholarship will provide poor students with free food and housing allowances in addition to 100% tuition and other costs (such as semester fees, laboratory fees, library fees, etc.). IELTS is not required for this scholarship if your last course of study was in English. Don’t pass up this opportunity to receive a complete scholarship.
Table of contents
About Brac University
BRAC University was established in 2001. It adheres to the liberal arts educational philosophy, which fosters innovative thinking and gives tertiary education a fresh boost. This aims to meet modern-day expectations while ensuring a high standard of education. The goal of BRACU is to instill in its students a commitment to the progress and advancement of the country, building on the experience of BRAC in the search for answers to the issues of severe poverty.
The Ministry of Education of the Bangladeshi government has authorized BRACU and granted it accreditation from the University Grants Commission (UGC). The university’s goal is to give students a superb, all-encompassing education with a strong emphasis on professional development so that they will have the information and abilities necessary to lead the nation in its endeavor to develop. The ranking of BRAC University is very high. It received the top national ranking in 2019 from the QS Global University Ranking.
BRAC University Scholarship Details
- Scholarship Country: Bangladesh
- Host Institute: BRAC University
- Course Level: Bachelor’s, and Master’s Degrees
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Who is Eligible? International Students
- Deadline Date: Open Now
- Complete tuition.
- Monthly allowance.
- Health insurance
- Travel Compensation
- Books Permission
Fields of Study
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Arts in English
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB Hons.)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons)
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology
- Bachelor of Science In Physics
- Bachelor of Social Sciences in Anthropology
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Physics & Electronics
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Electronic And Communication Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical And Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Social Science in Economics
Postgraduate Degree Programs:
- Master in English
- Master in Governance and Development
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Bank Management
- Master of Science in Applied Economics
- Master in Procurement and Supply Management
- Master in TESOL
- Master in Computer Applications
- Master in Disaster Management
- Master of Development Studies
- Master of Public Health
- Executive MBA
- M.S. in Biotechnology
- M.Sc./M.Engg. in Computer Science and Engineering
- MEd & PGD in School Improvement & Educational Leadership
- M.Sc & PGD in Early Childhood Development
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)/Master of Engineering (M.Engg.) in Electrical And Electronic Engineering
- Applicants from any country with any race are eligible for the scholarship application.
- Applicants for a Bachelor’s Degree must have a high school diploma to qualify. (Requirements: https://www.bracu.ac.bd/admissions/undergraduate
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree transcript and a degree credential to qualify for the Master’s Degree program. (Check Requirements https://www.bracu.ac.bd/admissions/postgraduate
- Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 3.25 on a scale of 4 in order to be considered for a scholarship, and applicants must meet these requirements throughout all semesters.
- If a student fails to comply with the above conditions, then the applicant will be entitled to a tuition fee for the next two semesters which he/she will have to receive the necessary CGPA.
- Transcripts or diplomas from previous institutes or universities.
- Passport copy
- Tests for medical health, such as HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B, and C
- Resume or CV.
- Study Plan.
- Motivation Letter.
- Proof of English (if any) is otherwise not mandatory.
There is no deadline to apply for the BRAC University Scholarship 2023.
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about the BRAC University Scholarship, it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Scholarship/Financial Assistance will be awarded to all Graduate Program students in line with the current policy of the BRACU Undergraduate Programs. For any evening graduate-level program, a student must take a minimum of 9 credits in a regular semester in order to apply for a scholarship/tuition waiver at BRAC.
This will be applicable to students admitted from the Summer -2023 semester onwards. Eligibility criteria and other requirements in addition to Section-A (General Conditions): 1.1 Students who obtained a GPA of 5.0 (without 4th subject) in SSC and HSC or equivalent.