Applications are invited to apply for the Canadian Government Scholarships 2024 in Canada. The Canadian Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students offering all Academic Disciplines which will cover all the expenses of the selected students to Study Free of Cost in Canada. Canadian Government Scholarships for International Students are open to pursuing master’s degree Programs.
Global Affairs Canada Launched the Canada Scholarship Program will offer academic scholarships for up to Two Years of Study at the Post-Secondary Level that leads to a Diploma, Post-Secondary or Post-Graduate Certificate, or master’s degree at a college, technical or vocational school, or university in Canada.
Table of contents
Canadian Government Scholarships Details
University: Canadian University
Degree level: master’s degree
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Nationality: International
Award Country: Canada
Last Date: March 2024
- CAD 10,200 for college, undergraduate, or graduate students (master’s and Ph.D.) for a minimum of four months or one academic term of study or research; or
CAD 12,700 for graduate students (master’s and Ph.D.) for a period of five to six months of study or research.
- Also, funds allocated to the recipients by DFATD, the Canadian host institution may also claim CAD 500 per award recipient to assist with administrative costs once the recipient arrives in Canada.
- Visa/study/work permit fees/travel related to the collection of biometrics
- Economy-Class Airfare Ticket
- Health insurance
- Tuition fees and mandatory expenses for the academic program for up to 20 months
- Living expenses such as accommodation, utilities, and food
- Ground transportation expenses, including a public transportation pass
- Minimum of One Academic Year (8 months)
- Maximum of Two Academic Years (24 months total), which must begin between August 2023 and February 2024.
- Must be citizens of one of the following eligible countries: Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Comoros, Djibouti, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Liberia, Mauritania, Micronesia, Palau, Tonga, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, and Vanuatu. Palestinians from the West Bank, Gaza, and East Jerusalem are also eligible.
- Must not hold Canadian citizenship or permanent residency and must not have a pending application for permanent residency in Canada.
- Must possess the linguistic competencies necessary to undertake studies in the language of instruction at a Canadian post-secondary institution (English or French)
The last date to apply for the Canadian Government Scholarships is March 2024.
How to Apply?
To apply and learn more about the Canadian Government Scholarships, it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online application form of the university in Canada.
Letter of Acceptance.
All academic transcripts.
Certificates that prove your eligibility.
Statement of Intent- Why do you want this scholarship?
Aptitude test scores (GMAT, SAT, GRE, etc.)
Proof of English Proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL, etc.)
In order to receive continuing scholarship disbursements, undergraduate scholarship recipients must maintain a CGPA of 2.67. On the other hand, graduate scholarship recipients must maintain a CGPA of 3.0.