Applications are invited for the Chief Minister Merit Scholarships in 2023. Students from all around Pakistan are eligible to apply for a fully funded scholarship to study for a Doctorate abroad. There are majors in every field, including social sciences, the arts, engineering, computer science, business and management, and development.
The Punjab Educational Endowment Funds office is in Lahore. This main goal is to increase the number of brilliant young people in society by providing scholarships to deserving students. Many other students have used this scholarship to their advantage and have succeeded in life. They have excelled in both their fields of work and culture.
Table of contents
Chief Minister Merit Scholarships Details
- Scholarship Country: All over the globe
- Host Institute: Top 50 Universities of the World
- Course Level: PhD Degree Programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Who is Eligible? Pakistani Students
- Deadline Date: April 2024
- Engineering and Technology
- Life Sciences and Medicine
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences Humanities, and Arts
- 100% Boarding and lodging costs (as per approved rates)
- Airfare and Health Insurance
- The applicant must be a resident of the state offering the scholarship.
- The applicant must have secured high marks or grades in their previous
- The applicant must be currently studying in classes 10, and 12, or pursuing their undergraduate or postgraduate studies at a recognized institution in India.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed a certain threshold, which varies depending on the state government offering
- The applicant must have a good academic track record and maintain a certain minimum percentage of marks or grades in their current course.
- Copy of valid Ph.D. admission offer for fall 2021 admission
- Attested copy of CNIC.
- Copy of the passport.
- Attested copies of all educational testimonials.
- CV/ Resume.
- Copy of the synopsis or research proposal.
- Income affidavit on the legal document (a sample is attached with the application form).
- Copy of the last paid utility bills (Electricity, gas, and phone).
- Attested copy of domicile.
- Copy of last month’s pay slips (self, parents, or guardian, if applicable).
- Three passport-size photographs (White background)
- Any other supporting document is needed to validate the evidence set out in the application form.
The last Date to Apply for the PEEF Office for Chief Minister Merit Scholarships is April 2024.
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about the Chief Minister Merit Scholarships, it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Chief Minister Merit Scholarship is a scholarship program offered by various state governments in India to support outstanding students in pursuing their education. The scholarship recognizes and rewards exceptional academic performance and provides financial assistance to students who face financial constraints in pursuing their education.
The scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation charges, and other related expenses. It not only provides financial assistance but also offers a platform for students to showcase their academic talents and gain recognition for their hard work and dedication.