Applications are invited for the Commonwealth Distance Learning Master’s Scholarships 2024. The best prospects in the UK are something you will never grow tired of. You can now pursue your master’s and postgraduate courses by submitting an application for a Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship. The finest chance to improve or build practical abilities that you were unable to acquire in your own country is now.
The commonwealth strives to bring together and support all those kids who live in poverty, have fewer resources, and cannot afford a top-notch educational system. Anywhere in the developing and low-income nations can submit an application.
It aspires to foster long-lasting partnerships with students and other nations in order to promote growth throughout life. For the kids that apply for this scholarship program, the CSC guarantees a better future.
Table of contents
Commonwealth Masters Scholarships Details
- Country: United Kingdom
- Host organization: UK Department for International Development
- Degree level: Master’s degree
- Type: Fully funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: March 2024.
The best feature of this scholarship program is that you can take online classes from your native country without having to travel (distance learning). As a fully funded scholarship, it intends to pay for the following learning-related costs: full payment of all tuition costs and other associated costs.
- Science and Technology for Development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting Global Prosperity
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security, and Governance
- Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crises
- Access, Inclusion, and Opportunity
- All candidates must be nationals of developing nations.
- If you are a refugee in one of the qualifying developing nations, you are eligible.
- All applicants must be citizens of nations that are members of the Commonwealth.
- The minimum first-degree standard for all applicants should be upper second-class.
- In some circumstances, a lower degree and acceptable relevant experience may be taken into account.
- Malawi Mozambique
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
The application deadline for this scholarship is March 2024.
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about the Commonwealth Distance Learning Master’s Scholarships, it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Fifty Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships are for candidates from least developed, low, and lower-middle-income Commonwealth countries for part-time master’s study by distance learning on selected courses offered by UK universities.
No, IELTS is not required while applying for a Commonwealth Scholarship. However, you might need to appear for the English language proficiency test anyway. This is because it is one of the mandatory attributes for university admission in the UK.