Applications are invited for the Commonwealth Government Scholarships 2023. The last date to apply online for the Commonwealth Government Scholarship is September 8, 2023. Students approved for Fully Funded Scholarships who desire to continue their Master’s and Ph.D. programs come from all around the world. Numerous specialties and subjects are available, including agriculture, art, architecture, engineering, economics, history, science, and technology.
The Commonwealth Government Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in the United Kingdom welcomes academically qualified Ugandan scholars to apply for master’s and doctoral-level Commonwealth Scholarships to the United Kingdom for the academic year 2024-2025.
Table of contents
There are 56 member states that make up the Commonwealth of Nations, more commonly referred to as the Commonwealth. The majority of these governments were formerly part of the British Empire. The 1971 Singapore Declaration, which outlined the Commonwealth’s initial objectives, vowed the organization to uphold free trade, fight against poverty, ignorance, and disease, advance representative democracy and individual liberty, pursue equality, and oppose racism.
Commonwealth Government Scholarship Details
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Degrees Offered: Master’s and PhD Programs
- Host Organization: Commonwealth
- Host Country: UK
- Application Last Date: September 8, 2023
- When your reward expires, flights from your home country to the UK and back
- Exam and tuition costs that have been authorized
- (Adequate Living Allowance) Stipend
- a thesis award to assist with the expenses associated with preparing a thesis or dissertation, if necessary.
- if required, a budget for warm clothing
- and a grant for study abroad or in the UK to help with the costs of attendance.
- Ph.D. scholars who need help paying for their travel expenses might apply for a fieldwork grant.
- The person being considered must be a citizen of Uganda.
- Ph.D. candidates must have been accepted by a UK institution and be supervised by someone in the relevant field at least one of the UK universities they are applying to.
- A first degree in the pertinent discipline with at least an Upper second-class honors is required of applicants.
- The National Council for Higher Education MUST evaluate the academic records of applicants who meet foreign qualifications.
- For master’s programs, candidates must have two years or more of relevant professional experience.
- The Highest Degree Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- English language proficiency document
- Passport-size photograph
- Online Application
- Two Recommendation Letters
- A motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- A valid passport
The last date to apply online for the Commonwealth Government Scholarship is September 8, 2023.
How To Apply?
The official website is the best place to start if you want to learn more about Commonwealth Government Scholarship. There, you can find comprehensive details on the programs and courses provided, entrance requirements and processes, campus amenities, student life, and much more. You can also discover more about the university’s faculty, employees, research endeavors, and community outreach programs. The website might also give users access to online tools including course catalogs, student handbooks, and academic calendars. The university’s official website is a fantastic resource to explore whether you are a potential student, a current student, or simply interested in knowing more about the institution. To visit the website, just click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Full tuition fees.
A maintenance allowance to cover living expenses.
An airfare allowance to travel to and from the UK.
Research to support your studies.
A visa and support.
A completed application form.
Official transcripts from your previous studies.
Two letters of recommendation.
A personal statement.
A research proposal (if applicable).
The last date to apply online for the Commonwealth Government Scholarship 2023 is September 8, 2023.
To apply for the Commonwealth Government Scholarship, you must contact the university you are interested in attending. The university will have a specific application process that you must follow.
You can find more information about the Commonwealth Government Scholarship on the website of the British Council.