Applications are invited for the Dali University Scholarships 2024 in China. Dali University Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Pursue an Undergraduate Degree or master’s degree at the University in China. There is no Application Fee to apply for the Chinese Council Scholarship 2023. The award intends to encourage academic excellence and attract the most talented students across the world to the university.
Table of contents
Dali University CSC scholarship details
University: Dali University
Degree level: Bachelors & Masters
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
Award Country: China
Last Date: March 2024
- Fees for instruction, internships, and labs are covered.
- Arrangements: covered
- A monthly stipend is offered
- Covered: Health Insurance
- Application for CSC (provided on the CSC website)
- a certified copy of a diploma or certification (a graduate may submit a study certificate or certificate)
- the Foreigner Physical Examination Form in copy form
- copy of a current passport
- a certified copy of the transcripts
- A personal statement (not less than 800 words) in Mandarin or English that includes information about your study/research goals, your family history, and your accomplishments.
- Not Guilty Recordings
- a notarized copy of a current HSK certificate (required for courses taught in Chinese); the student must have passed HSK 4 for science majors and HSK 5 for art majors, with a minimum score of 180. excellent candidates who fall short of passing a one-year Chinese language instruction after receiving clearance from the CSC, during which time they will still be eligible for a full scholarship. equivalent Chinese proficiency test (HSK) prior to applying. a certified copy of your English language proficiency (A must for courses in English Medium)
- A non-Chinese national must submit an application.
- able to pass the “Health Screening and Admission Requirements for Foreign Students Studying in China” examination in excellent health. New students are the only ones eligible for the scholarship.
- An applicant should have a solid moral standing, be willing to follow university policies and procedures and be respectful of Chinese social customs.
- A bachelor’s degree applicant must be over the age of 18 and under 25 and possess a high school diploma or certification (or an equivalent).
- A master’s degree applicant must be under 35 years old and have a bachelor’s degree.
The last date to apply for Dali University Scholarships is March 2024.
How to Apply?
To apply and learn more about the Dali University Scholarships, it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Submit an online application at the CSC web portal at http://www.campuschina.org/ or http://www.csc.edu.cn through program Type: A and Agency No. 5861. Download the submitted copy of the complete application form from the Chinese Scholarship Council portal, and print & retain a signed copy with yourself.
Certificates of your previous education (first degree, school leaving exams etc.) Letters of recommendation (work/academic) Language certificate (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS) Motivation letter.