Applications are invited for the Denmark Government Scholarships 2024. The last date to apply for the Denmark Government Scholarships is 30 September 2023. The scholarship is open to students from outside the EU/EEA who wish to study a full degree program or a joint/multiple degree program in Denmark. While the scholarship covers tuition fees, a monthly stipend, and travel expenses, it does not cover all expenses. Applicants must apply directly to the of their choice.
There are actually several Danish universities that offer the scholarship. The application process varies depending on the institution and program of study. Prospective applicants are encouraged to visit the official website of Study in Denmark for more information on the Denmark Government Scholarship and other funding opportunities available to international students.
Table of contents
Denmark Government Scholarships Description
- Scholarship country: Denmark
- University: Denmark Universities
- Course level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD Degrees
- Deadline: 30 September, 2023
- Tuition fees: The scholarship covers tuition fees for the full duration of the program.
- Monthly stipend: The scholarship provides a monthly stipend to cover living expenses, such as accommodation, food, and transportation. The amount of the stipend may vary depending on the cost of living in Denmark and the length of the program.
- Travel expenses: The scholarship covers travel expenses to and from Denmark, including airfare and other transportation costs.
- Health insurance: The scholarship provides health insurance for the duration of the program.
- Research or study grant: In some cases, the scholarship may also provide additional funding for research or study-related expenses.
Offered Study Programs
- Business and Management: Programs in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Economics, and other related fields.
- Engineering: Programs in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, and other related fields.
- Science and Technology: Programs in Computer Science, Information Technology, Biotechnology, Environmental Science, and other related fields.
- Social Sciences: Programs in Political Science, Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology, and other related fields.
- Arts and Humanities: Programs in Philosophy, Literature, History, Art, and other related fields.
- Natural Sciences: Programs in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and other related fields.
- Nationality: Applicants must be from a country outside the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA), or Switzerland.
- Educational background: Applicants must have completed at least one full year of higher education at the time of application. For undergraduate programs, must have completed secondary school. For graduate and postgraduate programs, applicants must have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Language proficiency: Applicants must have sufficient proficiency in English or Danish to participate in the program of study. Some programs may require additional language tests, such as the TOEFL or IELTS.
- Academic excellence: Applicants must have a strong record and be able to demonstrate their ability to succeed in the chosen program of study.
- Motivation and purpose: Applicants must be able to articulate their motivation and purpose for pursuing their chosen program of study in Denmark.
- Research or study plan: Applicants must have a clear and research or study plan their academic and professional goals.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate
- Transcript of Bachelors.
- A transcript of the master’s is Required.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Research Proposal for Master and PhD only.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
The last date to apply for the Denmark Government Scholarships is 30 September 2023.
How To Apply?
You must apply online for the Danish Government Scholarship. Select the university and get register. To apply, please visit the Danish Government Scholarships Official Website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Denmark Government Scholarships are financial awards given by the Danish government to international students who wish to pursue higher education in Denmark. These scholarships are designed to help cover the costs associated with tuition fees, living expenses, and other academic expenses.
The application process for Denmark Government Scholarships varies depending on the scholarship program. Some scholarships require applicants to apply directly to the Danish university they wish to attend, while others require applicants to apply through an online portal. Applicants should carefully review the eligibility criteria and application requirements for each scholarship program before applying.