Applications are invited for the Edinburgh University Scholarships 2024. The deadline for international students to apply for Edinburgh University Scholarships in the UK is June 2024. The Edinburgh distance learning scholarship is for part-time, remote-learning master’s programs at the University of Edinburgh. Edinburgh Worldwide’s purpose is to elevate the University of Edinburgh to the rank of a major worldwide learning and research hub. Talented students from all across the world can study online, regardless of their financial position, owing to the Edinburgh Global Online Learning Scholarships. The Edinburgh masters scholarships, which will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, will cover the entire tuition fee.
Table of contents
About Edinburgh University
The Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarships 2023-24 are available to international students interested in pursuing a master’s degree program through online learning at the University of Edinburgh in the United Kingdom. The scholarship provides a substantial financial stipend that covers tuition, allowing students to focus on their academics without worrying about money. The scholarships are intended to attract talented students from all over the world, regardless of origin, and to give them the opportunity to attend the University of Edinburgh and get a world-class education. The University of Edinburgh, one of the world’s best universities, was founded in 1582. It is Scotland’s oldest university and one of the four oldest English-speaking universities in the world.
About Edinburgh University Scholarships
Scholarship Country: United Kingdom (UK)
Host University: Edinburgh University
Course Level: Master’s Degrees
Mode of Study: Fully Funded
Who is Eligible? Domestic as well as International Students
Deadline Date: June 2024
- International students who want to study from home might apply for a scholarship.
- Financial Assistance: The scholarship provides a substantial monetary reward that covers tuition fees.
- Resources and Assistance: The scholarship provides students with access to a variety of resources and assistance, including academic and pastoral assistance.
- Students will have the opportunity to acquire a world-class education from the University of Edinburgh, one of the premier universities in the United Kingdom.
- MSC Arts & Humanities
- MSC Business
- MSc Clinical Trials
- MSC Engineering
- MSc Internal Medicine
- MSC Science
- MSc Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- ChM Clinical Ophthalmology
- MSc Patient Safety and Clinical Human Factors
- MFM Family Medicine
- ChM General Surgery
- MSc Global Health and Infectious Diseases
- MSc Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- MSc Primary Care Ophthalmology
- MSc Surgical Sciences
- ChM Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- MPH Public Health
- MSc Restorative Dentistry
- MSc Science Communication and Public Engagement
- ChM Trauma and Orthopedics
- ChM Urology
- Academic merit is used to offer scholarships at the University of Edinburgh.
- A first-class undergraduate degree or its equivalent from a reputed university is required.
- If students are currently enrolled in a program of study and want to apply for scholarships related to it, they must first submit their application for the new program of study.
- Online Application Form
- Letters of Reference
- Research Proposal of the student
- Personal Statement
The deadline for international students to apply for Edinburgh University Scholarships in the UK is June 2024.
How To Apply?
- Candidates must first apply for admission to the University of Edinburgh in order to gain access to the scholarship application system.
- You can access the EUCLID online scholarship application form through MyEd, our online information portal.
- All required documentation must be provided by the applicants.
Official Website of Edinburgh University Scholarships
If you want to learn more about Edinburgh University Scholarships, the official website is the best place to start. There, you can find thorough information on the programs and courses offered, entrance requirements and procedures, campus facilities, student life, and much more. You can also learn about the university’s academics and staff, research efforts, and community engagement programs. Access to online resources such as academic calendars, student handbooks, and course catalogs may also be available through the website. The official website is a fantastic resource to explore whether you are a potential student, a current student, or simply interested in knowing more about the university. Please visit the website by clicking here.
Frequently Asked Questions
The University of Edinburgh has five GREAT Scholarships, each worth £10,000, available for the 2023-24 academic year.
Select by study level, nationality, and subject area for a more detailed search. The scholarship search will be updated with new funding opportunities for the 2023-2024 academic year as they become available.
Three scholarships are available to cover full tuition fees for selected taught Master’s programs offered by or affiliated with the Edinburgh Futures Institute for entry in 2023-2024: the George Lindsay Cooper Scholarship, the Madeleine Bentley Scholarship, and the Bilan-Cooper Scholarship.
The university works in partnership with Global organizations and the government to award international students on UK student visas, with a wide range of scholarships. The university has provided 16 million GBP of centrally administered financial support to its students as scholarships and fee assistance.
When to apply. Before you can apply for any form of funding, you must have first applied for a place at the University of Edinburgh. Once you have applied for admission and received your UUN (University User Name) and password, you can apply for scholarships.