Applications are invited for the Flinders University Scholarships 2024. The last date to apply for the Flinders University Scholarships in Australia is August 2024. It accepts applications for the Australian Government Research Training Program 2023. All international students may apply for Flinders University’s complete fee master’s and PhD degree scholarships from any country. Master’s and PhD degree programs in Australia have a two-year and three-year scholarship duration, respectively.
Table of contents
About Flinders University
The Australian Government offers scholarships for Flinders University’s postgraduate degree programs in a variety of academic subjects and majors. The AGRTP Scholarships’ main objective is to give exceptional international students the chance to study for free at one of Australia’s top universities.
A public institution, Flinders University, was established in 1966. The university was listed among the top 500 universities in the world. Over 25,000 domestic and international students attend the university.
Flinders University Scholarships 2024 Details
- University: Flinders University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: August 2024
- Total cost of tuition.
- offset by tuition fees
- Living allowance of $28,854 (2022 rate); international health insurance.
- Allowance of up to $1,485 (after arrival at Flinders) to help with moving expenses and airfare.
- For a Masters or PhD by Research, applicants must meet the University’s Academic Entrance Criteria.
- Candidates must have successfully finished a four-year bachelor’s degree.
- At the time of application, applicants must to have achieved the English Proficiency Levels defined by Flinders University for overseas students.
- The applicant cannot be an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, or a citizen of New Zealand.
List of Available Study Fields
- Engineering & Technology
- Health & Medical
- People & Society
- Science, Environment, & Natural Resources
- Emerging Research: Defense.
The last date to apply for the Flinders University Scholarships 2024 in Australia is August 2024.
How to Apply for Flinders University RTP Scholarship?
The Applicants Needs to Fill an Online Application Form to apply for Australian Government Research Training Program. For more information see the “official website” link.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Flinders University RTP Scholarships are scholarships offered by Flinders University to support students undertaking a research degree (Research Doctorate or Research Masters).
Domestic and international students who meet the eligibility criteria for a research degree at Flinders University are eligible to apply for the Flinders University RTP Scholarships.