Applications are invited for the Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada 2023. The positions are available only to non-Canadians. There are positions available over a two-year period for interested international candidates. You do not have to be a certain age or degree.
With an aggregate production of 11 million tonnes, the top five fruit crops harvested in Canada in 2022 were apples, and grapes that are grown for blueberries, cherries, and raspberries. For international employees to enter Canada, follow this method. Fruit pickers often make between $15 and $20 per hour in Canada. Your lodging, health insurance, and plane travel will all be covered without any further cost. In Canada, fruit picking jobs frequently last between 8 months and 2 years.
Table of contents
Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada 2023 Details
- Offered by: Canada Agriculture Worker Program
- Program: Seasonal Job
- Salary: $5,000
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Award Country: Canada
- Last Date: No Deadline
- The workers’ pay varies according to many factors:
- Canada: $16.52
- $16.05 in British Columbia
- New Brunswick: $14.75 Manitoba: $14.15
- $14.50 for Newfoundland and Labrador
- Atlantic Canada: $14.50
- Canada: $15.83
- $14.50 for Prince Edward Island
- : $13 Saskatchewan
- Yukon: $16.77
- The candidates will have a place to stay in Canada.
- The candidates will get the chance to visit and discover Canada.
- The employee will benefit from the health and medical expenditures.
- The applicant must not be a Canadian.
- Both men and women are qualified for the position.
- The candidate must be at least 18 years old.
- Valid travel papers
- Proof of payment
- Accommodation proof
- Work experience
- Your application
- Medical Certificate
Types of job
- Apple Picking
- Berry Picking
- Grape Harvesting etc
List of Eligible Countries
- Antigua and Barbuda
- St. Kitts-Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
How To Apply?
- Employers must submit their applications to Fruit Picking Jobs on Canada’s official website.
- select “Register Now.”
- Examine the fields thoroughly.
- Correctly complete all needed fields.
- Upload all necessary supporting documentation.
- Make sure you carefully submit the application form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Fruit-picking jobs in Canada involve harvesting fruits such as apples, berries, cherries, or grapes from orchards or farms.
Most fruit-picking jobs in Canada do not require prior experience or qualifications. However, being physically fit and able to work outdoors in various weather conditions is usually preferred.
The fruit-picking season in Canada varies depending on the region and the type of fruit. Generally, it starts in late spring or early summer and can extend until early autumn.
The duration of fruit-picking jobs can vary. Some positions may last for a few weeks, while others may extend for several months, depending on the fruit and the demand.
Accommodation policies vary depending on the employer and location. Some farms may provide on-site accommodation for their workers, while others may require you to arrange your own housing.