Applications are invited for the Global Korea Scholarships Program 2024. The last date to apply online for Global Korea Fully Funded Scholarship Program 2024 in Korea varies from university to university and embassy; check their official website to get updated. Any international aspirants who wish to continue higher education overseas are welcome to apply to the Global Korea Scholarships Program in Korea. Applications for scholarships with full funding are available for students who want to attend Ph.D. programs. Courses and specialties are available in all the major fields, including economics, statistics, architecture, mechanical engineering, science, industrial engineering, logistic management, and medicine.
Table of contents
About Global Korea
The Korean government provides numerous internships and scholarships to overseas applicants each year. One is the Global Korea Fully Paid Scholarship Program 2024 in Korea. 1300 students from all nationalities will receive GKS Scholarships or KGSP awards (153 countries). Graduate students seeking Master’s, Ph.D., or Research degrees who plan to enroll in their Higher studies under the direction of Korean University Professors or Researchers are eligible for the Korea Scholarship or GKS Scholarship 2023 for graduates. The Korea Scholarship was the previous name for the Korean Government Scholarship Program for Foreign Students.
Global Korea Scholarships Program Details
- Degrees Offered: Masters, Ph.D. & Research Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Organization Name: Global Korea
- Host Country: Korea
- Application Last Date: Varies from University to University and embassy.
- Registration and tuition fees for flights
- Monthly Stipend of 1,000,000 KRW for the Degree Program, 1,500,000 KRW for the Research Program, and Research Allowance
- Health insurance and further assistance.
- Scholarships awarded: 1300
- Consulate: 650
- Institution: 650
- This fellowship is completely funded, and candidates from anywhere worldwide are welcome to apply.
- Candidates must possess exceptional leadership qualities.
- Before and after earning the award, candidates must have a stellar academic record.
- Possessing the highest degree diploma, authenticated by official stamps, is necessary.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Recent Passport size Photograph.
- Research Proposal
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Consent letter or Invitation Letter
- Medical Report
- Research Paper/Publications, if any.
- Proof of Citizenship (Passport, ID Card)
- Language Proof (optional)
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study plan
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
The last date to apply online for Global Korea Fully Funded Scholarship Program 2024 in Korea varies from university to university and embassy; check their official website to get updated.
How To Apply?
To apply for the American University Online Masters Scholarship 2024 in the USA, follow these steps:
- To apply for the Global Korea Scholarship, there are two options.
- University Track Embassy Track
- Embassy Track: The official Korea Scholarship 2024, or KGSP, will be announced by the Korean embassies in your country. You must apply to these embassies.
- Most embassies announce Korea Scholarships in February and March.
- University Track: Locate the professors associated with your research interests and contact them for a letter of approval, mentioning that you want to apply for the Global Korea Scholarship.
- After receiving the consent letter, you must submit your application to the university and include his or her name.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are two ways to apply for this KGSP: submitting their documents to the Korean Embassy of their country or directly to the domestic university of Korea. This South Korean Scholarship (Global Korea Scholarship for Graduate Degrees) is one of the world’s most competitive and top scholarships.
Those wishing to apply for the Global Korea Scholarship must read the complete guidelines and eligibility criteria carefully and thoroughly before applying. Applicants must submit their scholarship applications no later than 3rd March 2023 (Friday) to the below given address.