All International Students are invited to apply for Goldsmiths University Scholarships in UK for the 2024 sessions to pursue Undergraduate and PhD degrees. All students are able to attend the university because of the range of scholarships it provides, regardless of their financial situation. One such prize is the Goldsmiths University International Response Scholarship.
The International Reaction Scholarship can help international students who are unable to pay their tuition as a result of the COVID-19 epidemic. These individuals will be able to continue pursuing their educational goals despite their challenging circumstances thanks to the Goldsmiths scholarships for international students.
Table of contents
Goldsmiths University Scholarships Details
Scholarship Country: United Kingdom (UK)
Host Institute: Goldsmiths University of London
Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degrees
Financial Coverage: Funded
Who is Eligible? International Students
Deadline Date: May 2024
- Covering all tuition costs.
- Up to £200 a week in lodging costs for a single study bedroom.
- Opportunities to interact with and experience worldwide cultures
- The candidates must be British citizens with refugee status or have an open claim for asylum there (students have to provide documentation to demonstrate their status).
- The MyGoldsmiths account must have the supporting documentation submitted.
- The students must have a study offer from Goldsmiths University for an undergraduate or taught postgraduate degree.
- The students must be qualified to attend UK universities. Anyone on immigration bail must not have a restriction that prevents them from attending school.
The closing date for Goldsmiths University Scholarships is May 2024.
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about the Goldsmiths University Scholarships, it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for scholarships at you must first apply for admission to the university. Once you have received an offer of admission, you can apply for scholarships through the Goldsmiths Student Funding Office or through the relevant department or faculty.
Yes, international students are eligible to apply for scholarships. The university offers a range of scholarships specifically for international students.