Applications are invited for the Government of Holland Scholarships 2023. The Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science runs the Government of Holland Scholarships, usually referred to as the Holland Scholarship, in association with Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. The program aims to support international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who wish to pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in the Netherlands.
The scholarship offers financial assistance to successful applicants to help cover the costs of tuition fees, living expenses, and other study-related expenses during their stay in the Netherlands. The Government of Holland Scholarships are highly competitive, with a limited number of awards available each year. This program offers an excellent opportunity for students to gain a world-class education in a country known for its innovation, research, and high-quality education system.
Table of contents
Government of Holland Scholarships Details
- Scholarship Country: Holland
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree Program
- Organized by: Dutch Ministry of Education
- Host Institute: 41 Universities of Holland
- Deadline: June 2024
List of Available Majors
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
- International Relations
- Political Science
- Social Sciences
- Sustainable Development
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Tuition fees: The scholarship provides financial assistance towards the tuition fees of the selected program, up to a maximum of €5,000.
- Living expenses: The scholarship provides a one-time payment of €5,000 to cover the living expenses of the selected candidate for one year.
- Insurance: The scholarship covers the cost of health and insurance for of the selected program.
- Visa application fees: The scholarship covers the costs of the visa application process.
- Nationality: Applicants must be non-EEA nationals.
- Academic Background: Applicants must have a strong academic record and have been accepted into a full-time bachelor’s or master’s degree program at a participating Dutch higher education institution.
- Enrollment Status: Applicants must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in a full-time bachelor’s or master’s degree program at a participating Dutch higher education institution.
- English Proficiency: Applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency, either through a recognized English language test or through previous education in English.
- Previous Education: Applicants must have completed their previous education outside the Netherlands.
- Motivation: Applicants must demonstrate strong motivation and the potential to contribute to their field of study and society at large.
The last date to apply for the Holland Government Scholarship is June 2024.
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about the Holland Government Scholarship, it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions:
The number of Holland Scholarships awarded each year varies depending on the participating universities and institutions.
Yes, applicants are allowed to apply for other scholarships in addition to the Holland Scholarship.