Applications are invited for the Griffith University Scholarships in Australia 2023. Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for Fully Funded Griffith University Scholarships for Master’s and Doctoral Studies. For overseas students, receiving a scholarship to study in Australia is a fantastic opportunity.
Additionally, the Griffith International Scholarship includes Overseas Student Health Insurance for the grant winner and their dependents for the duration of the award (OSHC). Don’t pass up the chance to receive a complete scholarship for your studies. All information on how to obtain an Australian scholarship is provided on this page.
Griffith University, on the east coast of Australia, is a public academic university in Southeast Queensland. Formally established in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, offering Australia’s first degrees.
Griffith University Scholarship Details
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- Host Institute: Griffith University
- Course Level: master’s and PhD Degrees
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Who is Eligible? International Students
- Deadline Date: 9th October 2023
- The GUIPRS expense offset excludes the awardee’s obligation to pay tuition costs over the tenure of the award for the program.
Overseas Student Health Cover
- The grant requires the expense of a compulsory scheme for Overseas Student Health Cover that protects up to 42 months for the applicant and dependents (if any).
- Not a national student, as specified as an Australian national student; or an Australian permanent resident or holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; or a citizen of New Zealand; and
- Starting or enrolling in an HDR program at Griffith University (for which GUIPRS funding is available).
- For Master’s Programs Transcript of Undergraduate
- Passport for International Students of One Year’s Validity
- Detailed Resume/CV.
- Medical Certificate.
- Motivational letter.
- Study plan.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
The deadline is October 9, 2023.
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about the Griffith University Scholarships, it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Applications are encouraged from school and non-school leaver candidates who have achieved an Overall Position (OP) above 8 or an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) above 84 or equivalent. Support for students beginning an undergraduate degree or double degree is hosted by Griffith Business School.
A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 5.0/7 or equivalent is required to get a 15% scholarship. A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 6.0/7 or equivalent is required to get a 30% scholarship.