Applications are invited for the Hohai University Scholarships 2024. The last date to apply for this scholarship is April every year. Applicants who want to pursue their master’s and Ph.D. in China at Hohai University can apply for this scholarship. There is not any application fee to apply for this scholarship. The scholarship will cover all required expenses of candidates during their study duration. Hohai University is offering scholarships in various academic fields.
Table of contents
About Hohai University
In 1915, IHohai Civil Engineering School was founded, which merged with the Department of Engineering of Southeast University in 1924 to become Hohai College of Engineering. Later, in 1927, it incorporated the Fourth Zhongshan University and transformed into the Department of Water Resources of Central University in 1928. With the establishment of the People’s Republic of China in 1949, the Department of Water Resources at Nanjing University came into being. Later, in 1952, the East China Technical University of Water Resources merged various departments of Water Conservancy, Hydrology, and Water Resources from multiple universities, including Jiaotong University, Tongji University, Zhejiang University, and the East China Engineering School of Water Resources.
About Hohai University Scholarships 2024
- Host Country: China
- Institute: Hohai University
- Degree level: Masters and PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Nationalities: All nationalities
- A monthly stipend will be given to the chosen applicants. Master’s degree candidates will receive CNY 3,000 per month, while Ph.D. applicants will receive CNY 3,500 per month.
- The scholarship will cover the tuition fees.
- We will award applicants comprehensive medical insurance and accommodation facilities
- Applicants must have a Chinese proficiency test (HSK) level 4 or above (Valid for 2 years).
- Applicants should be proficient in English and must have IELTS 5.5 or higher, TOEFL, and a transcript with a score of 80 or more or other proof of their English level.
- Applicants from all over the world can apply for this scholarship, with the exception of Chinese citizens.
- Applicants should have a good academic background.
- Applicants should have the ability and skills for excellent research work.
- Applicants applying for a master’s degree should be under the age of 35. In addition, they must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates applying for a Ph.D. degree should be under the age of 40 years ad must have a master’s degree.
- Applicants should be non-recipients for other scholarships.
- Copy of undergraduate degree and above.
- Copy of pre-graduation certificate for fresh graduates.
- Copy of transcript.
- Copy of research results. Abstracts or catalogues of published papers, award certificates, etc.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship.
- Copy Chinese or English language certificate.
- A copy of a valid passport.
- Copy of Physical Examination Form for Foreigners
- Two recommendation letter
- Research proposal (written in Chinese or English, no less than 800 words)
The last date to apply for this scholarship is April every year.
How to Apply for the Hohai University Scholarships 2024?
- Applicants should apply online for this scholarship.
- First of all, applicants should get registered or enrolled on the Chinese Government Scholarship website.
- Applicants should carefully fill in information, and scan and upload all required documents.
- Applicants should select ‘Type B’ in the type of study abroad program and the acceptance institution code is ‘10294’.
- At the same time, applicants should log in to Hohai University’s international student online services system.
- Here applicants should fill in and upload all information.
- Applicants should visit the official website for more information.
- All eligible candidates will be selected for this scholarship.
- Applicants should fill out all forms in English or Chinese language.
- Applicants should have all transcripts in English or Chinese.
Official Website of Hohai University Scholarships
The official website is the best place to start if you want to learn more about Hohai University Scholarships. There, you can find comprehensive details on the programs and courses provided, entrance requirements and processes, campus amenities, student life, and much more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hohai University offers various scholarships, including Chinese Government Scholarships, Hohai University President Scholarships, and Provincial/Municipal Government Scholarships.
You can apply for scholarships through Hohai University’s official scholarship application portal or as directed by the university’s international office.
Eligibility criteria vary by scholarship, but generally, they consider academic excellence, language proficiency, and sometimes financial need.
The application deadlines vary depending on the scholarship and the academic year.
Yes, in most cases, you can apply for multiple scholarships. However, make sure to review the eligibility criteria and guidelines for each scholarship you’re interested in.