Applications are invited for the ICIQ Master Projects Fellowship Program 2024. Applicants must have to apply for ICIQ Master Projects Fellowship Program in June 2024. The Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia (ICIQ) is the sponsor of the fellowship. Candidates may apply for this program if they are interested in a fellowship. Chemistry must be the candidate’s area of specialization.
In Tarragona, Catalonia, Spain, there is a research facility called the Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia (ICIQ). It was founded in 2004 as a private organization with the goal of conducting cutting-edge chemistry research and advancing knowledge and technological innovation. The ICIQ is dedicated to educating and developing the following generation of scientists. It offers graduate programs, such as the ICIQ International Ph.D. Fellowship Programme, which gives exceptionally motivated students the chance to conduct their doctoral studies in chemistry at ICIQ under the supervision of distinguished academics.
Table of contents
ICIQ Master Projects Fellowship Program 2024 Details
- Offered by: The Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia
- Degree level: Masters’s Degree
- Scholarship coverage: Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Award Country: Spain
- Last Date: June 2024
- Each month, the candidates will get €750.
- The candidates will get the chance to travel to Spain.
List of Programs
- Chemistry Physics
- engineering, chemical, etc.
- Academic documents
- English Proficiency document
- Candidates from other countries are invited.
- A bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline is required of the applicant.
- A timely application is required for the candidate.
Applicants must have to apply for ICIQ Master Projects Fellowship Program in June 2024.
How To Apply?
- Students must submit their applications ICIQ Master Projects Fellowship Program‘s official website.
- select “Register Now.”
- Examine the fields thoroughly.
- Correctly complete all needed fields.
- Upload all necessary supporting documentation.
- Make sure you carefully submit the application form.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Program is a fully-funded program that provides financial support to outstanding Master’s students from around the world to conduct research at the Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia (ICIQ).
The application requirements include a CV, a statement of purpose, two letters of recommendation, and official transcripts.
Applicants must have to apply for Program in June 2024.
There are 10 fellowships available.
The stipend amount is €1,500 per month.
The benefits of the fellowship include a research placement at ICIQ, a monthly stipend, travel allowance, and health insurance.