Applications are invited for the Italy Government Scholarships 2024. The closing date for MAECI Scholarships is June 2024. The Italian government has a large number of fully funded scholarships for master’s degrees available for overseas students with stellar academic records. We will learn about the numerous MAECI programs offered by the Italian Government, as well as the qualifications needed to apply, the steps involved, and the universities that provide financial aid to international students, in this blog.
All international students should utilize the MAECI Ph.D. scholarships provided by the Italian government if they want to study in Italian universities on a full scholarship and take advantage of the country’s rich culture and history. Whether you want to learn Italian, obtain a master’s degree, or carry out research, there is a list of top institutions in Italy without IELTS For International scholarships accessible to you. Therefore, don’t wait to apply and take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to travel the world and gain useful experience.
Table of contents
Italy Government Scholarships Details
Scholarship Country: Italy
Host Institute: Italian Higher Education Institutes
Course Level: Master and Ph.D. Degrees
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Who is Eligible? International Students
Deadline Date: June 2024
- Enrollment Fee Exemption.
- Tuition Fees Coverage.
- Health Insurance.
- A monthly Stipend worth 900 Euros will also be granted. Which will be transferred to the bank account of the students directly.
Types of Italy Government Scholarships
- Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students
- Italian Language and Culture Courses
- Research Fellowships
- Master’s Degrees Scholarships
- Ph.D. programs
List of Eligible Countries
- Congo Kinsh
- Corea Sud
- Costa D’avorio
- Costa Rica
- Macedonia Del Nord
- T. Palestine
- Repubblica Ceca
- Sri Lanka
- Sud Africa
- Sud Sudan
- Tunisia, Turchia
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree from their home country in order to apply for a Master’s program.
- Before submitting an application for these grants, all interested candidates must first check the MAECI Scholarship’s official website to ensure that the qualifying requirements and terms and conditions are accurate.
- In order to be admitted to a Ph.D. program in Italy, the applicant must hold a Master’s degree.
- The maximum age for candidates for a Master’s degree is 28 years old at the time of application.
- The maximum age for applicants to a Ph.D. program is 30 years old at the time of application.
- The maximum age for students interested in conducting research under a professor is 40 years old.
- Application Form completed.
- CV update.
- A bachelor’s degree requires 12 years of education.
- For a Master’s Degree, a transcript from a Bachelor’s degree is necessary.
- For a Ph.D., a master’s transcript is necessary.
- A current passport is needed.
- There must be a declaration of purpose.
- Two letters of recommendation from two professors.
- Form for the Foreigner Physical Examination.
- current pictures, passport size.
The closing date for Italy Government MAECI Scholarships is June 2024.
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about Italy Government MAECI Scholarships, it is important to visit the Scholarships official website of the scholarships.
Frequently Asked Questions
They are scholarships offered by the Italian government to international students who wish to pursue their academic studies in Italy. These scholarships are granted for various degree levels, such as undergraduate, master’s, Ph.D., and post-doctoral programs.
Eligibility criteria vary depending on the program and level of study. Generally, applicants must be non-Italian citizens and hold a valid foreign passport, have excellent academic records, and meet specific language requirements. For more information on eligibility requirements, applicants should refer to the specific scholarship program guidelines.
The required documents for the Italy Government Scholarships application may vary depending on the program and level of study. Generally, applicants will need to provide their academic transcripts, proof of language proficiency, a statement of purpose or research proposal, and letters of recommendation. Additional documents may be required depending on the program, so applicants should carefully review the application guidelines.
The benefits of the Italy Government Scholarships vary depending on the program and level of study. Generally, the scholarships provide full or partial tuition waivers, accommodation allowances, monthly stipends, and health insurance coverage. Some programs may also offer additional benefits such as travel allowances, language courses, and cultural activities.
The closing date for Italy Government MAECI Scholarships is 09 June 2023 for international students.