Applications are invited for the Kaohsiung Medical University Scholarships 2024 in Taiwan, which offers a variety of Kaohsiung Medical University Scholarships for International Students seeking to pursue their master’s and Ph.D. degrees in the medical field. These Fully Funded KMU Scholarships are designed to support needy students from assorted backgrounds, both locally and internationally, who can demonstrate academic excellence and financial need.
Table of contents
About Kaohsiung Medical University
KMU provides scholarships to international students without any IELTS requirements who have been admitted to the university. These scholarships cover full tuition fees and provide a stipend for accommodation expenses. KMU is also offering merit-based scholarships for outstanding students who can demonstrate exceptional academic performance in their relevant fields of study
Kaohsiung Medical University Scholarships Details
Scholarship Country: Taiwan
Host University: Kaohsiung Medical University (KMU)
Course Level: Master’s and Ph.D. Degrees
Scholarship: Value Fully Funded
Who is Eligible? International Students
Deadline Date: March 2024
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Accommodation charges coverage
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Free air tickets
- The applicant must be an international citizen from any country other than Taiwan.
- The applicants must be physically and mentally fit and healthy.
- Applicants who have been awarded any scholarship before, cannot apply for any other scholarship.
- The students who want to apply for Bachelor’s degree programs must have a high school degree or equivalent.
- The applicants who want to apply for master’s degree programs must have an undergraduate/bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- The applicants who want to apply for PhD/Doctoral degree programs must have a master’s degree or its equivalent.
- Filled Online Application Form
- Short Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume
- Reference Letters
- Letter of Recommendation
- Research Proposal
- Personal Statement of the student
- Statement of purpose or motivational letter
- Copy of Valid Passport for International Students
- Thesis or relevant papers for Ph.D. applicants only
- Study Plan
- Medical Fitness Certificate
The Last Date is Kaohsiung Medical University Scholarships is March 2024.
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about the Kaohsiung Medical University Scholarships, it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a public sector medical institution approved by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council.
The candidates shall apply online at KMU admissions website (http://cas.kmu.edu.pk)as per following steps/procedure: STEP 1: Visit http://cas.kmu.edu.pk and click create account. Follow on screen instructions to complete the process.