Applications are invited for the King Fahd University scholarships for master’s and Ph.D. and MBA Degree Programs in Saudi Arabia for the year 2024. The King Fahd University Scholarship (KFUPM) Scholarship 2024 is a Fully Funded Scholarship for Local Saudi Residents, as well as international candidates, who are welcome to apply for this Prestigious Full Scholarship Program.
About King Fahd University:
The King Fahd University Ranked 186 in the world under the top 200 Positions results announced by World University Rankings 2022. Along with King Fahd, Brother King Abdullah also Launched the Fully Funded King Abdullah Scholarship Program 2024.
Female Students can also apply for the King Fahd Scholarship. King Fahd University is offering all the academic programs including M.B.A, All Sciences, Engineering, Business Administrations, Computer Engineering & Sciences Fields for the King Fahd University Scholarship.
Details of King Fahd University Scholarship 2024
University King Fahd University
Country Saudi Arab
Degree Level Master & Ph.D.
Deadline Feb 2024
- Complete Tuition Fee.
- A monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Free furnished air-conditioned bachelor housing.
- Essential Medical care.
- Free Textbooks.
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria.
- A chance to participate along with the University faculty in Research and Book writing.
- Projects funded by the University.
- A prepaid Airfare Ticket for Initial Travel to Dammam at the start of the contract, and a Return Ticket after his completion of the Degree (for RA and Lecturers-B)
List of Academic Fields and Majors:
- Accountancy (M.ACC)
- Aerospace Engineering (M.Sc.)
- Applied Statistics (M.Sc.)
- Architectural Engineering (M.Sc.)
- Business Administration (M.B.A)
- Chemical Engineering (Ph.D., M.Sc.)
- Chemistry (Ph.D., M.Sc.)
- City & Regional Planning (M.C.R.P)
- Civil & Environmental Engineering (Ph.D., M.Sc.)
- Computer Engineering (Ph.D., M.Sc.)
- Computer Networks (M.Sc.)
- Computer Science (Ph.D., M.Sc.)
- Construction Engineering & Management (M.Sc.)
- Electrical Engineering (Ph.D., M.Sc.)
- Environmental Sciences (M.Sc.)
- Geology (Ph.D., M.Sc.)
- Geophysics (M.Sc.)
- Industrial & Systems Engineering (Ph.D., M.Sc.)
- Information Assurance & Security (M.Sc.)
- Life Sciences (M.Sc.)
- Materials Science & Engineering (M.Sc.)
- Mathematical Sciences (Ph.D., M.Sc.)
- Mechanical Engineering (Ph.D., M.Sc.)
- Medical Physics (M. Med. Phys)
- Petroleum Engineering (Ph.D., M.Sc.)
- Physics (Ph.D., M.Sc.)
- Software Engineering (M.Sc.)
- Systems & Control Engineering (Ph.D., M.Sc.)
- Telecommunication Engineering (M.Sc.)
Eligibility Criteria for Master, Ph.D. & M.B.A:
For Master Programs:
- A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
For Ph.D. Programs:
- An M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
- A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
- At least one course in college-level calculus covers both differentiation and integration.
- Working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
- At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
Be sure you have scanned copies of the following mandatory documents in PDF. Each file size can be a maximum of 2 MB.
- full transcripts of official records [For Ph.D. applicants: MS and BS transcripts/For master’s applicants: BS transcripts] (The transcript should be an official transcript and include the names and grades of all the courses taken.)
- After submitting your online application, your academic referees must provide three (3) recommendation letters via the online recommendation system.
- Statement-of-Purpose (One-page essay focused on your career and research ambitions at FUPM) (A one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at FUPM).
- Passport Size picture with a white backdrop (Optional for females)
- CV succinctly detailing your schooling and employment history.
- GMAT (For International MBA Applicants) (For International MBA Applicants).
- TOEFL (min 68 for MS and 79 for Ph.D.) or IELTS (min 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for Ph.D.) [IF AVAILABLE]
- GRE (General) score sheet (Required for Engineering & Science programs) [IF AVAILABLE]
- Degree(s) Certificates [If a degree was awarded]
The application deadline for King Fahd University is Feb 2024, for Fall 2024 Admission
How to Apply for King Fahd University Scholarships:
Below is the link to apply for a scholarship in Fall 2024:
Frequently Asked Questions:
King Fahd Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Saudi Arabia at King Fahd University for all National & International Students from all over the world. Students who want to Study Free in Saudi Arabia are encouraged to apply. The award is available to pursue a master’s degree or Ph.D. Degree from Saudi Arabia.
All International Students from all over the world are welcome to apply for the Deanship of King Fahd University. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Saudi Arabia at King Fahd University for all Local and International Students from all over the world. Students who want to Study Free in Saudi Arabia are encouraged to apply.