Applications are invited for the Kingston University Scholarships 2024. Applications for fully funded scholarships are now being accepted from students who desire to pursue their undergraduate or graduate studies. All of the major subjects, including those in the social sciences, the arts, business as well as management and development, artificial intelligence, and people analytics, are offered.
Foreign Development provides qualified foreign applicants with first-year study scholarships abroad. These comparatively few scholarships are offered everywhere. You should thus be certain that you can pay the remaining balance for tuition and living expenses on your own. International students can apply for funds from the International Office to pay for their studies abroad. Both graduate and undergraduate students are eligible for these bursaries.
Table of contents
Kingston University Scholarships Description
- Offered Degrees: Undergraduate & Masters Programs
- Scholarship Award: Funded
- University Name: Kingston University
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Application Last Date: May 2024
- $5,000 in scholarships from International.
- The £5,000 discount will be added to the final payment if you choose to make payments over time. For instance, if your tuition is £13,500 and you receive a £5,000 scholarship, you should pay £8,500 instead of £13,500 if you are paying your entire tuition up front.
- A needed language is English.
- The world’s nations are all eligible.
- Your payment will be recorded as “overseas fees.”
- At Kingston University, you have the choice of enrolling in a postgraduate or undergraduate program.
- Transcript of Bachelors.
- For Ph.D. Degree, Transcript of Master is Required.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Research Proposal for Ph.D. only.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
The application last date to apply Online for the Kingston University Scholarships 2023 in the United Kingdom is on 30th May 2023.
How to Apply Kingston University Scholarships?
Please follow the application steps below to apply for this scholarship:
- Create a Kingston University account.
- Submit a form to Kingston University.
- You should apply for the scholarship following a conditional or unconditional offer from Kingston University.
Frequently Asked Questions
It offers a range of scholarships for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. These scholarships can be based on academic merit, financial need, specific fields of study, and more.
Yes, you can apply for multiple scholarships at Kingston University. However, you should make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria for each scholarship and that you can provide all the necessary documentation for each application.