Applications are invited for the KNB Indonesian Government Scholarships 2024 in Indonesia. All International Students from every part of the world who want to Study for Free in Indonesia on Fully Funded Scholarships for bachelor’s degrees, Master’s Degrees, or Ph.D. Degrees are encouraged to apply. The Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia has initiated the Kemi Traan Negara Ber Kembang (KNB) Scholarship for Students all over the world. The scholarship is available for the academic year 2024.
All the Expenses of the KNB Indonesia Scholarship will be covered by the Government of Indonesia. This scholarship is available for Undergraduate Programs and master’s degree programs in the fields of Humanities, Engineering, Science, Education, and Social Science.
The Kemi Traan Negara Ber Kembang (KNB) Scholarship is available in all Academic Fields and majors for International Students. The Duration of bachelor’s degree Scholarships for International Students is 8 semesters, and for master’s degrees, scholarships for international students are 24 Months (4 Semesters). Must check Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2024 in UAE (Fully Funded).
Table of contents
KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship Details
- University: Indonesian Universities
- Degree level: bachelor’s, master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Award Country: Indonesia
- Last Date: February 2024
- A Settlement Allowance of IDR 1,500,000 will be given to new students upon their arrival in Indonesia.
- While taking the Indonesian language course and preparatory programs, the new students will only receive a living allowance and book allowance that will be distributed monthly.
- During the Academic Program, the KNB students will receive a monthly allowance that consists of a living allowance and a research and book allowance.
- Health insurance with a maximum of IDR 400,000 monthly premium (If the cost of medical services exceeds those covered by the health insurance, the difference should be borne by the student.)
- A round-trip international airfare (economy class) from the international airport of the student’s home country to Indonesia, including local transport to the host university.
Scholarship Level & Duration
- Indonesian Language Course and Master Preparatory Program: Maximum 12 Months
- Bachelor’s Degree Program: Maximum 48 Months (8 Semesters).
- MS Degree Programs: Maximum 24 Months (4 Semesters)
- Doctoral Degree Programs: Maximum 36 Months
Study Programs Available
- Literary studies
- Cultural studies
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Naval Architect & Marine Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Informatics Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Remote Sensing
- Environmental Sciences
- Public Health
- Sports sciences
- Pharmacy Studies
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- Economics/Development Study
- Communication and Media
- International Relations
- Community Empowerment
- Indonesian Education
- Educational Science
- Social Science Education
- Natural Science Education
- Primary School Teacher Education
- School Education/ Informal Education
- Applied Linguistics
- History Education
- Instructional Education
- Educational Management
- Educational Research and Evaluation
- Vocational and Technology Education
- Curriculum vitae or resume with a recent picture and contact details
- Degree certificate with transcript
- HSSC Result with Marks Sheet
- Two recommendation letters from the respective government office or university last attended, along with the email and contact number of the signing official.
- health or fitness certificate from the government hospital for studying in a foreign country.
- Nationality Identity Card
- Have at least an IBT TOEFL of 80, IELTS of 6,0, and TOEIC of 700 (the certificate must have been obtained within the last 2 years)
- Motivational letter or study plan in handwriting (500 Words)
- Parents’ Affidavit for Applying or Joining the KNB Scholarship in Indonesia
- The maximum age to apply for the scholarship is 35 years old.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree (a master’s degree holder is not eligible to apply).
- Applicants must have a TOEFL or IELTS (or other certified English Proficiency Test) score.
of 80, 6.0, or equivalent.
- Applicants must complete the online application form.
- Prior to their departure for Indonesia, the successful candidates must sign the Statement.
Letter and Scholarship Agreement prepared by the KNB Scholarship Management
The last date to apply Online for the KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship is February 2024.
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship, it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions:
The Kemi Traan Negara Ber Kembang Scholarship, popularly known as the KNB Scholarship, is financial assistance offered by the Indonesian Government to prospective international students coming from developing countries to pursue their master’s degree in one of the Indonesian universes.
Applications for the KNB Scholarship Year 2024 begin on January 16, 2024, for bachelor’s, master’s, and Doctoral Degrees. The maximum age to apply for the scholarship is 25 years old.
Hold a High School degree (please provide the scanned degree certiﬁcate and academic transcripts in English).