Applications are available for the Kochi University Scholarships 2023 in Japan. Students from all over the world can apply for Fully Funded Kochi University Ph.D. scholarships in Japan to pursue their Ph.D. Degrees. No Application Fee will be asked from any student. All the Academic Fields like Theoretical Physics, Quantum Engineering, Semiconductor Materials and Device Physics, Flexible Devices, and Transparent Electronics are available.
The Ph.D. scholarships in Japan for international students pay the admission test fee, tuition fees, registration fees, monthly housing costs, transport, and the initial cost of living. Based on good results, the scholarships are for 1 year and can be extended to three years. The program is in English. The programmed Applicants should be strongly trained in English. Never give up the opportunity to research on a full scholarship.
Table of contents
About Kochi University
Kochi University (KUT), which was established as a private university in April 1997, became a public university in Japan for the first time in 2009. KUT has been aiming for the high-quality ideal “to make KUT a world-class university in the quest of unique excellence” since its foundation. Kochi University of Technology’s ranking is very good. We are proud to create state-of-the-art technologies that emphasize independence from traditional practice.
Kochi University of Technology Scholarship Details
Scholarship: Country Japan
Host Institute: Kochi University
Course Level: Ph.D. Degrees
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Who is Eligible? International Students
Deadline Date: 15 September 2023
- Entrance examination fee
- Enrollment fee & tuition fee.
- Monthly living expenses
- Travel expenses
- Initial living costs
Study Programs Offered by Kochi University
- Organic Synthetic Chemistry, Heterocyclic Chemistry, and Nitro Chemistry
- Theoretical Physics, Quantum Engineering
- Semiconductor Materials and Device Physics, Flexible Devices, Transparent
- Electronics, Flat Panel Displays
- Nanomaterial Chemistry,
- Organic-inorganic Hybrid Chemistry,
- Organic Chemistry
- Nanostructure, Electron Microscopy
- Molecular Developmental Biology
- Molecular Biology, Molecular Genetics
- Chromosome Biology
- Nano-meter-scale fabrication,
- Ion Beam Technology,
- Material Science
- Nanomaterial Chemistry,
- Physical Chemistry,
- Polymer Chemistry
- Statistical physics, hydrodynamics, and nonlinear dynamics
- Materials Engineering
- Coordination Chemistry,
- Analytical Chemistry
- Functional Polymer Chemistry, Crystal Engineering,
- Optoelectronics in Polymer and Crystal Materials
- Dynamics of Liquid Crystal
- Control Theory, Intelligent Robotics
- Mechanical Control System Engineering, Robotics
- Thin Film Fabrication, Semiconductor Device Fabrication, Reaction Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Physical Chemistry, Fluid Dynamics,
- Quantum Mechanics
- Composite Materials Smart Materials
- Nanocomposite Materials
- Surface Science,
- Scanning Probe Microscopy,
- Single-atom or molecular manipulation,
- Human Dynamics, Kinematics and Kinetics Analysis, Instrument Technology,
- Control Engineering
- Air Traffic Management (ATM) and Communication, Navigation, and Surveillance
- (CNS) Technologies
- Hypersonic Flow Computation, Nonequilibrium Plasma, Radiative Heat Transfer, Collisional-Radiative Model
- Until admission, candidates must complete the Master’s degree.
- Outstanding educational results.
- Candidates must be under the age of 35.
- Candidates must be exceptionally skilled in English.
- For research projects, candidates must have the requisite knowledge.
All documents submitted will be closely reviewed by Kochi University in order to be successful for the Kochi University of Technology Scholarship. This is the first selection process. An interview, an English written examination, and a specialized academic written examination are required for candidates who complete the first screening process in compliance with the chosen area of study.
The process of the interview will be revealed later for foreign students. The interview will be held with Kochi University of Technology students from Japan.
- A Master’s transcript is required for the Ph.D. degree.
- Foreign Students’ Passport.
- Brief description/resume.
- Letter of motivation or statement of intent.
- Proposal for Ph.D. Study
- Last Institute’s English Proficiency Certificate
The Closing date to apply Online for the Kochi University Scholarships is September 15, 2023
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about the Kochi University Scholarships, it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Some scholarship committees only consider applicants whose GPA meets a certain threshold. Minimum requirements range from around 2.0 on the lower end to 3.75 or higher for competitive academic scholarships. Generally speaking, a 3.0 GPA or higher will give you a decent shot at qualifying for a variety of scholarships.
Situated on the beachside, Kochi is a bustling commercial port with a trading history that dates back to at least 600 years and is today the financial capital of Kerala. This cosmopolitan town has upmarket stores, art galleries, and some of the finest heritage accommodations.