Applications are invited for the KUT Doctoral Scholarships 2023 in Japan. Applications for Fully Supported Scholarships are accepted from people all around the world who desire to complete their Ph.D. degree programs. At the undergraduate level, Kochi University provides a variety of programs in Major Topics and Specializations like Humanities, Social Sciences, Education, Science and Technology, Medicine, Dentistry, Regional Studies, and Nursing. For this scholarship, there will be no application fee.
The Japanese government has started a variety of initiatives each year to increase the number of foreign students in the nation to 300,000. One of the best programs is the Kochi University Scholarship. Both domestic and foreign applicants are eligible for the award. The scholarship is fully funded and pays for all expenses incurred while studying in Japan. To be eligible for admission, international students who want to attend any Japanese university must pass English language competency exams. For admissions purposes, Japanese colleges typically have TOEFL, TEPS, and IELTS testing centers. KUT provides comprehensive education in a multidisciplinary setting throughout a three-year curriculum.
Table of contents
KUT Doctoral Scholarships Details
- Offered Degrees: Ph.D. Degrees
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: Kochi University
- Host Country: Japan
- Application Last Date: September 15, 2023
- Exemption from the 30,000 yen entrance fee, the 300,000 yen registration fee, and the 535,800 yen annual tuition fee.
- Candidates must pay a specific amount of tax on this compensation, though.
- 150,000 yen for travel and accommodation costs (only for international applicants living outside of Japan).
- To apply for a project, candidates must have the consent of the SSP project leader they selected.
- In contrast to the master’s degrees provided by KUT, candidates must also hold degrees from an authorized university. Candidates may also apply if they can finish their degree prior to the KUT registration deadline.
- Therefore, at the time of registration, candidates must be 35 years of age or younger.
- Candidates must also possess solid bachelor’s and master’s degrees from esteemed institutions in addition to a strong academic record.
- possess a goal, adequate information, and research abilities before beginning a project.
- Candidates will also be required to be really proficient in English.
- copies of academic credentials in English or Japanese, including master’s degrees.
- Two letters of recommendation
- And recent transcripts from schools.
- original health certificate in English or Japanese, issued within the last six months.
- Printed copies of your earlier works.
- a duplicate of your passport or other identification documents, such as a birth certificate or citizenship certificate.
- certificate of competency in English.
- One of the following certificates of test results must be presented: TOEFL iBT, IELTS, CET-6, or WSK.
- Proposal for research.
The Kochi University of Technology will accept the Doctoral Scholarship application form on September 15, 2023.
How to Apply?
To apply and learn more about the Kochi University of Technology, it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Applicants need to submit an online application form, personal statement and research plan, academic transcripts and diplomas, proof of English proficiency, letters of recommendation, and passport or identification documents.
Applicants are selected based on their academic achievements, research potential, and other criteria such as English proficiency, research plan, and letters of recommendation. Applicants may also need to pass an entrance examination and interview.