Applications are invited for the Lim Kim San Memorial Scholarships 2024. The last date to apply for the Lim Kim San Memorial Scholarships is April 2024. Citizens of Singapore may apply for this prize. The Singapore Prize is a fully funded scholarship to study at one of Singapore’s leading universities. The scholarships enable study in graduate- and bachelor-level humanities and language programmes offered by Singaporean universities.
Table of contents
Lim Kim San Memorial Scholarships Details
- Provided by: Singapore Press Holdings Foundation
- Degree level: Bachelors
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Singapore Nationals
- Award country: Singapore
- Last Date: April 2024
- Complete tuition costs, including books and tests.
- a yearly living stipend of S$2,000
- a yearly book allowance of S$300
- The scholarship is valid for the minimum time frame necessary by the scholar to finish the course of study for a first degree, including, if available, the honors degree, but not longer than four years, subject to satisfactory behavior and progress.
- No surety is needed.
- Scholarship recipients are also eligible to seek and, if vacancies are available, apply for internships at Singapore Press Holdings (SPH).
Following subject are available to study under this scholarships program.
- Available to Singaporeans with a family income of $5,000 or less and strong performance in the yearly exams at the regional institutions.
- Excellent achievements in polytechnic and GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ level
- consistently excellent records in extracurricular activities
- Scholarship awardees must participate in volunteer activities both during and after their schooling to give back to the community.
The last date to apply for the Lim Kim San Memorial Scholarships is April 2024.
How to Apply?
There is an Online Application Process to Apply for Lim Kim San Memorial Scholarship 2023-24 in Singapore. Please provide accurate and complete information when submitting your application. False particulars or willful suppression of material facts may result in disqualification.
Frequently Asked Questions
If accepted, you may then apply for the ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship funded by the Singapore Ministry of Education. International students may also be eligible for other university-specific scholarships offered by the universities or external organisations.
For international students, the fellowship covers tuition, a one-time travel allowance of SGD 750 and a one-time settling-in allowance of SGD 1000, and a monthly stipend of SGD 3000.