Applications for the Malaysian Government Scholarship 2024 have been accepted by the Malaysian government for postgraduate and doctoral study by overseas students from all around the world. The deadline to apply for the Malaysian Government Scholarships is May 2024. The top students from around the world will be drawn to Malaysia by the Malaysian government to pursue higher education there. An effort by the Malaysian government to attract students from all over the world to Malaysia for higher education is the Malaysian Government Scholarship. This fellowship is meant to aid the Malaysian government’s initiatives to draw in, cultivate, and hold on to talented foreign labor.
Table of contents
Malaysian Government Scholarships 2024 Details
- Country: Malaysia
- Course Level: Master, PhD
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Age limit: Master & Ph.D. Degree
- Deadline: May 2024
- Science and Engineering.
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Environmental Studies.
- Health not including nursing.
- medicine, clinical pharmacy.
- The scholarship is limited to monthly tuition and allowances of RM1,500 per month.
- Successful applicants are expected to make arrangements for travel to Malaysia independently (non-financial situations).
- All applicants are advised to check the cost of living in Malaysia.
- Age should not be more than 40 and 45 years for a Master’s and Doctorate. respectively
- For the Master’s program, applicants must have at least a Higher Level Second Degree (Authority) or a minimum CGPA of 3.5 at the undergraduate level.
- For Ph.D. Applicants must have a CGPA of at least 3.5 or a very good postgraduate degree in the same doctoral program. study
- English Language Proficiency Certificate:
- Scanned copy of original English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS (minimum score 6.5); or TOEFL Internet Test, IBT (minimum aggregate score 92); either
- Applicants who have obtained their degree in English as the medium of instruction may also be accepted (proof required).
- Submit a written proposal of at least 1000 words relating to the field of study.
List Of Malaysian International Scholarships University
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
The deadline to apply for the Malaysian Government Scholarships is May 2024.
How To Apply?
Kindly check the link below for online applications and official scholarship sources.
Official Website of Malaysian Government Scholarships
The official website is the best place to start if you want to learn more about Malaysian Government Scholarships. There, you can find comprehensive details on the programs and courses provided, entrance requirements and processes, campus amenities, student life, and much more. You can also discover more about the university’s faculty, employees, research endeavors, and community outreach programs. The website might also give users access to online tools including course catalogs, student handbooks, and academic calendars. The university’s official website is a fantastic resource to explore whether you are a potential student, a current student, or simply interested in knowing more about the institution. To visit the website, just click here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
The Malaysian government offers various scholarship programs, including undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral scholarships, as well as specialized scholarships in specific fields such as medicine, engineering, and Islamic studies.
Eligibility criteria vary depending on the scholarship category, but generally, applicants should have a good academic record, meet the English language proficiency requirement, and fulfill other specific requirements such as age limits and nationality.
Applicants can apply online through the official scholarship website or portal. The application process typically involves submitting academic transcripts, personal statements, and other required documents.
The application process for Malaysian government scholarships can be highly competitive, with a large number of applicants from around the world vying for limited spots. Applicants should aim to present themselves as strong candidates through their academic achievements, extracurricular activities, and personal statements.