Applications are invited for the Manhattanville College Scholarships 2023. The last date to apply online for the Manhattanville College Scholarships 2023 in the USA is different for each scholarship. who want to pursue their undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees abroad. Nearly all of the specialties and subjects are available, including Art, Accounting, Biology, Chemistry, Geology, Architecture, and Biochemistry.
One of the most recognized scholarships in the USA for international applicants is the Manhattanville College Scholarships 2023. provides a range of financial aid, including need-based scholarships, merit-based awards, and work-study opportunities. The college offers a range of support services, including academic advising, career counseling, and tutoring, as part of its commitment to assisting students in having access to the resources they need to thrive academically and professionally.
Table of contents
Manhattanville College Scholarships 2023 Details
- Offered Degrees: BS, Masters & PhD Programs
- Host Organization: Manhattanville College
- Scholarship Award: Funded
- Host Country: USA
- Application Last Date: Different for each scholarship
The Manhattanville College Scholarships program in the US is a partially funded scholarship that offers a maximum range of coverage for all of the costs associated with the education of successful candidates. The exact costs that are covered are as follows:
Undergraduate Merit Awards
- Annual Board of Trustees Scholarship: $23,000
- Dean’s Award: a $10,000 annual prize.
- The annual President’s Scholarship is $21,000.
- The Chairperson’s Scholarship is worth $25,000 annually.
- $17,000 a year is awarded as the Provost’s Scholarship.
Scholarships for Transfer
- Achievement in Transfer – $18,000 annually.
- Transfer Scholar: $10k per year.
- Merit for Transfer – $16,000 annually.
- Excellence in Transfer: $20,000.
- Transfer Distinction earns you $12,000 annually.
- Accounting (BA, BS, Minor)
- Art (Studio) (BA, Minor)
- Atlas Program (Cert)
- Biochemistry (BA, BS)
- Biochemistry and Biomedical Sciences
- Biology (BA, BS, Minor)
- Biology and Biomedical Sciences Accelerated Program (4+1, BA, BS, MS)
- Biomedical Sciences (MS)
- Business and Human Resource Management Accelerated Program (4+1, BS, MS)
- Business and Marketing Accelerated Program (4+1, BS, MS)
- Business and Sports Business Accelerated Program (4+1, BA, BS, MS)
- Business Leadership (Adv Cert, MS)
- Business Management (BA, BS, Minor)
- Business Management and Finance
- Communication Studies (BA, Minor)
- Computer Science (BA, BS)
- Creative Writing (MFA)
- Criminal Justice and Law (BA, Minor)
- Dance (BA, Minor)
- Data Science (BA, BS, Minor)
- Design Thinking (Cert)
- Digital Media Production (BA)
- Economics (BA)
- Education (BA)
- English (BA, Minor)
- Environmental Science (BS)
- Environmental Studies and Global Sustainability (BA)
- Finance (Adv Cert, MS)
- Finance (BA, BS, Minor)
- Finance Accelerated Program (4+1, BA, BS, MS)
- Global and International Studies (BA, Minor)
- History (BA, Minor)
- Human Resource Management (Adv Cert, MS)
- Marketing (BA, BS, Minor)
- Marketing Communication Management (Adv Cert, MS)
- Mathematics (BA, Minor)
- Minoring at Mville (Minor)
- Music Business (BA)
- Musical Theatre (BFA, Minor)
- Neuroscience (BA, BS)
- Neuroscience and Biomedical Sciences Accelerated Program
- Political Science (BA, Minor)
- Post Baccalaureate Pre Health (Cert)
- Professional Tennis Management (Cert)
- Psychology (BA, Minor)
- Self-Designed Major (BA, Minor)
- Sociology (BA, Minor)
- Sport Business and Entertainment Management (Adv Cert, MS)
- Sports Studies (BA, Minor)
- Sport Studies and Sports Business Accelerated Program (4+1, BA, MS)
- Theatre (BA, Minor)
In order to be eligible for Manhattanville College Scholarships in the United States, candidates must fit the following criteria:
- All international students are eligible to apply for these Manhattanville College Scholarships.
- Student physical fitness is required.
- There won’t be any arrest history.
- The Best Degree Certificate
- International student passport.
- brief CV or resume.
- a current, passport-size photo.
- Letter of invitation or consent
- Health Report
- Citizenship documentation (passport or ID card)
- Language Verification
- a study plan
- Letters of recommendation.
- Medical Certification.
Application Last Date
The last date to apply online for the Manhattanville College Scholarships is different for each scholarship.
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about Manhattanville College Scholarships, it is important to visit the Scholarships official website of the scholarships.
Frequently Asked Questions
Manhattanville College offers a variety of scholarships to incoming students, including academic scholarships, talent-based scholarships, need-based and diversity. The specific scholarships available may vary from year to year, so it is best to check with the college’s financial aid office for the most up-to-date information.
To be considered for scholarships you must first apply for admission to the college. Once you have applied for admission, you will automatically be considered for any scholarships for which you may be eligible. However, some scholarships may require additional application materials or essays, so it is important to check with the college’s financial aid office for specific application requirements.
The eligibility requirements for scholarships vary depending on the specific scholarship. Some scholarships are based on academic achievement, while others may be based on talent or financial need. In general, scholarships are awarded to students who demonstrate exceptional academic or personal achievement.
The amount of money you can receive varies depending on the specific scholarship. Some scholarships may cover the full cost of tuition, while others may provide a smaller amount of funding. It is best to check with the college’s financial aid office for information on specific scholarship amounts.
The last date to apply online for the Manhattanville College Scholarships 2023 in the USA is different for each scholarship.