Applications are invited for the Melbourne Graduate Scholarships 2023. Melbourne is a fantastic opportunity for international students to pursue their advanced educational goals. With world-leading research facilities, experienced teaching staff, and unparalleled opportunities for personal growth, pursuing a graduate research degree from Melbourne is sure to provide an enriching academic experience. To support this, the university grants scholarships that not only make tuition more affordable but also provide access to additional academic support. Beneficiaries of these scholarships will benefit from access to unique research training and development opportunities as well as the professional networks of fellow researchers.
Table of contents
The University of Melbourne is an outstanding university that offers students an unparalleled educational experience. With its excellent faculty, thriving student culture, and impressive research opportunities, the university has helped countless students reach their potential and achieve amazing dreams – regardless of their background or goals. Its commitment to providing a diverse range of courses caters to all interests, while its emphasis on research and innovation gives students the chance to create projects that could change the world. The university strives to empower every student with a world-class education, a vast global network, and plenty of support services that ensure each individual thrives in their chosen field and stands out from the crowd when applying for jobs after graduation. The University of Melbourne truly offers something special for everyone looking for an amazing learning experience.
Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships Details
- Scholarship Host Country: Australia
- Course Level: master’s and PhD Degrees
- Institution(s): The University of Melbourne
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Domestic and International Students
- Deadline: October 31
Offered Courses List
- Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences.
- Melbourne Business School.
- Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Melbourne Conservatorium of Music.
- Melbourne Graduate School of Education.
- Melbourne Dental School.
- Melbourne Law School.
- Melbourne School of Design.
- Melbourne Medical School.
- Melbourne School of Engineering.
- Melbourne School of Population and Global Health.
- Melbourne School of Health Sciences.
- Melbourne School of Psychological Sciences.
- Online Graduate Courses.
- Office for Environmental Programs.
- School of Biomedical Sciences.
- The Faculty of Science.
- School of Melbourne Custom Programs.
- Victorian College of the Arts.
- The full tuition fee will be provided
- A Stipend for living costs will be provided.
- Relocation allowance.
- Health insurance for international students.
- Be a domestic or international student
- Be applying to or have applied to a graduate research degree program at the University of Melbourne
- Meet the University’s English language requirements.
- Not hold a research qualification deemed equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate
- Not currently be enrolled in a research degree at the University of Melbourne or any other institution.
- Not have already been awarded a scholarship for the proposed research program.
The application deadline to apply for the University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarship is October 31st, 2023.
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about the University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarship, it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Fully Funded Scholarship at the University of Melbourne is inviting applicants for fully funded graduate research scholarships for domestic & international students from any country enrolling in a Master by Research or Doctoral degree program for the academic year 2023-2024.
The University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023–2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. These scholarships are offered for master’s and PhD studies. These scholarships cover full tuition fees, a traveling allowance, a living allowance of $31,200 per year, and academic expenses.