Applications are invited for the Monash University Scholarships 2024. The last date to apply for all of the Monash University Research Scholarships is March 2024. All domestic and international students may apply for Monash University Scholarships.To pursue a master’s degree program or a doctoral (PhD) degree program at the university, fully funded scholarships are available. The Australian government offers these scholarships to students from all over the world. The scholarship is available for the 2023–2024 school year.
Table of contents
About Monash University
Monash University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. Monash University staff produce over 3,000 research publications each year When averaging the world’s major rankings, Monash University appears to be ranked fourth in Australia. QS World ranked Monash University #2 globally for Pharmacy & Pharmacology, and #26 globally for Law.
Monash University Research Scholarships Details
- University: Monash University
- Degree Level: master’s & PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Domestic & International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: March 2024.
- Monthly Stipend will pay the entire cost of tuition.
- Flight Tickets
- Allowance for Reallocation
- Living stipend
- Books and Course Resources
- Student Health Case Abroad (OSHC)
List of Study Fields
- Arts, Design & Architecture
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Information Technology
- Health Sciences
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Types of Scholarship at Monash University
Research Training Program Scholarship:
- Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships are provided by the Australian Government to support both domestic and international students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees.
- As part of this program, a RTP Stipend (living allowance) is available to help support domestic and international students with living costs whilst studying at Monash. Total Scholarship Value is Up to $29,000.
Monash Graduate Scholarship:
- Monash Graduate Scholarships (MGS) are provided by Monash University to support Domestic and International students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Masters’s degrees. Total Scholarship Value is Up to $29,000.
Maxwell King PhD Scholarship:
- The Maxwell King Scholarship (MKS) is named after Professor Maxwell King, who has made an outstanding contribution to graduate research at Monash University, including eight years as Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research and Research Training).
- This prestigious scholarship is available to help support a student undertaking a PhD with living costs whilst studying at Monash. Total Value of this award is Up to $35,600.
Monash Silver Jubilee PhD Scholarship:
- The Monash Silver Jubilee Scholarship (MSJS) is available to help support a student with living costs whilst studying at Monash. Award will provide funds Up to $35,000.
Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships:
- These prestigious top up scholarships are available to help support graduate research students studying in relevant Humanities and Social Sciences study areas with living costs.
- These scholarships are generously made possible through the philanthropic support of the Narowski Investment Trust. This award has a value Up to $20,000.
Monash International Tuition Scholarship (MITS):
- Monash International Tuition Scholarships (MITS) are provided by Monash University to support international students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research master’s degrees. A MITS covers the course tuition fees that would otherwise be payable by the student.
- You Must be Domestic or an International Student.
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
- You must have a Bachelors Degree.
- Scholarships are awarded based on an applicant’s academic record, research output, and prior research experience.
- English Language Requirements is mandatory.
The last date to apply for all of the Monash University Research Scholarships is March 2024.
How to Apply for Monash University Research Scholarships?
There is an Online Application System to Apply for Monash University Research Scholarships 2023 in Australia. Please visit all scholarships details separately.
Frequently Asked Questions:
These awards are co-funded by Monash University and Monash Business School to support high achieving graduate research students to undertake a PhD in the Monash Business School. The award provides either: An annual stipend $30,000 per annum 2023 or, Annual tuition fee for international students $33,700 per annum 2023.
Monash University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for masters and doctoral research studies. This scholarship covers annual living allowance: $35,600, relocation allowance: $550 and research allowance per annum: $1,500.