Applications are invited for the Montreal University Scholarships 2023 in Canada. The Montreal Scholarship 2023 continues for the winter 2023, summer 2023, fall 2024, and winter 2024 terms. Apply and submit applications for the Montreal University Canada Scholarships.
At Montreal University, you can choose from nearly every academic discipline and degree. At Montreal University in Canada, there are more foreign students than Canadian students by a margin of more than 80%. This new initiative seeks to assist top talent from around the globe. This is a list of all other scholarships offered in Canada in 2023–2024.
In terms of enrollment, Montreal University is the second-largest university in the nation. Its landscape is broad. 600 study programs are offered at Montreal University. Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships are available in Canada through the university. The university is ranked 73rd and fourth in Canada. There are many scholarships available for students from abroad.
Table of contents
Montreal University Scholarships Details
- University: Université de Montréal
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Award Country: Canada
- Last Date: 1 September 2023
- Level A: $12,951.76 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $6,475.88 per session (15 credits) or $431.73 per credit
- Level B: $6,172.60 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $3,086.30 per session (15 credits) or $205.75 per credit
- Level C: $2,159.15 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,079.57 per session (15 credits) or $71.97 per credit
- Non-research: $10,046.35 per year (3 sessions, to 45 credits) or $3,348.78 per session ( 15 credits) or $223.25 per credit
- Research: $10,169.68 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,389.89 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $225.99 per credit
- $21,593.35 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $7,197.78 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $479.85 per credit
- Authentic academic transcripts National ID card or passport
- CV updated.
One or more endorsement letters
One English-language motivation letter for a scholarship
- For international students, this is a requirement.
- You need a study permit, and neither Canadian citizenship nor permanent in Canada is acceptable.
- All applicants must be enrolled full-time at the Université de Montréal throughout their academic careers.
The last date to apply for the Montreal University Scholarships is September 1, 2023.
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about the Montreal University Scholarships, it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Foreign students are eligible for several forms of financial assistance, and there is a Tuition Fee Exemption Program in place to help students complete their studies in Québec.
Université de Montréal Scholarships 2023-2024 are tuition fee exemption scholarships. International students from all over the world are eligible to apply. These scholarships are available for undergraduate, master’s, and as well as PhD studies. Montréal University Scholarships will provide up to $27,300 per year.