Applications are invited for the MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023. The government of the European Union offers postdoctoral research students the opportunity to conduct their studies in Europe. PhD students may apply for the grant. The fellowship provides financing for a one- to two-year period.
The fellowship, which is supported by the European Union, aids scientists from many fields of study in their postdoctoral research endeavors. Researchers with a Ph.D. who want to develop new abilities through advanced training, and international, multidisciplinary, and inter-sectoral mobility benefit from MSCA Fellowships.
By giving early-stage academics the chance to do research at a foreign institution or nation, the Marie Skodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship strives to help their career growth. It encourages global mobility and gives scholars access to beneficial networking and training opportunities.
Table of contents
MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023 Details
- Offered by: European Commission
- Duration: 12-24 months
- Fellowship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Award country: Europe
- Last Date: 13 September 2023
- A stipend for living
- A mobility benefit
- Researchers of any country are eligible for European Postdoctoral Fellowships to pursue a custom project in the EU or nations affiliated with Horizon Europe.
- Global Postdoctoral Fellowships are available to residents and nationalities of Europe who want to work with organizations in other countries before returning to Europe.
- You must be an international student because MSCA Fellowships accepts applications from applicants from other countries.
- at the time of the deadline, must hold a Ph.D.
- maximum of eight years of research experience required
- should abide by the mobility guidelines
- Before the deadline, candidates must submit their applications.
- Fill out and submit the online application.
- All necessary paperwork must be submitted by the applicant.
- Academic documents
- Motivation Letter
- Your proposal
Fields of Study
- Chemistry (CHE)
- Social Sciences and Humanities (SOC)
- Economic Sciences (ECO)
- Information Science and Engineering (ENG)
- Environment and Geosciences (ENV)
- Life Sciences (LIF)
- Mathematics (MAT)
- Physics (PHY) etc
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship You must keep the following date 13 September 2023.
How To Apply?
- Students must submit their applications to MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships official website.
- select “Register Now.”
- Examine the fields thoroughly.
- Correctly complete all needed fields.
- Upload all necessary supporting documentation.
- Make sure you carefully submit the application form.
Frequently Asked Questions
The duration of an MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship can vary, but typically it ranges from one to two years. Some programs may offer shorter or longer durations depending on the research project and the specific funding scheme.
The funding amount for MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships can also vary depending on the specific program and project. Generally, fellows receive a living allowance, which covers their salary and other living cost.
Yes, applicants are usually given the opportunity to choose their host institution for an MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship. This allows researchers to find a host organization that aligns with their research interests and offers suitable facilities and resources to carry out their project.
To find MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship opportunities, you can visit the European Commission’s Participant Portal (ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal) and search for available calls.