Applications are Invited for the New Zealand Government Scholarships 2024. New Zealand Government Scholarships applications for international students are accepted by February 2024. The Fully Funded New Zealand Government Scholarships to Pursue Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. Here, you may find all the major subjects, such as science and engineering, medicine, the arts, law, economics, and management, social sciences, technology, and the environment, along with their subfields of study. The New Zealand government’s transdisciplinary studies scholarship was open to international students. All international students who wish to attend this university may apply for this award.
Table of contents
About New Zealand Government
Around 130 countries may apply for the New Zealand Government Scholarships in 2024. This year, the New Zealand government is providing a range of scholarships. Grants are given out annually through the New Zealand Government Scholarships program for a range of courses. A bachelor’s program will span three to four years, a master’s program one to two years, and a doctoral program three to five years. This foundation will provide reputable or well-mannered labs to help their students with their studies.
Description of New Zealand Government Scholarships
- Country: New Zealand
- Available Degrees: Bachelor, Masters & Ph.D. Degrees
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Different Universities of New Zealand
- Closing Date: February 2024
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Establishment Allowance of NZ$3000.
- Free Residence.
- Living Allowance of NZ$531 per week.
- Tutoring costs up to the value of NZ$1000.
- Accommodation expenses.
- Registration fee.
- Airfare Tickets.
- Travel Insurance.
- Medical Insurance.
- Free lab experiments.
- Students studying for over 1.6 years are permitted to travel home to visit family.
- Traveling to and from your homeland.
- Support of research and thesis costs for many postgraduate students.
- MIQ, or managed isolation and quarantine, is no longer necessary for entry into New Zealand. If MIQ is required upon your return home and your home government does not already cover the fee, we will assist you in paying for it.
- Reimbursement for any COVID-19 pre-departure tests and for COVID-19 vaccinations, if prescribed by your study or transit country.
- A reintegration allowance of NZ$1000 will help with set-up costs upon your return to your home country.
New Zealand Government offered different programs for Bachelor’s, Masters’s, and Ph.D. Programs. The time duration for Bachelor’s is 3-4 years, a Master’s degree will be 1-2 years, and a Ph.D. degree will be 3.5 years. Students from different countries can apply for this scholarship.
Climate Change and the Environment
- Climate change
- Environmental law
- Water management
- Natural resource management
Disaster Risk Management
- Civil engineering
- Resilience and disaster management
- Emergency management
- Geotechnical engineering
- Town planning
Food Security and Agriculture
- Farm management
- Food technology
- Supply chain management
- Government services: Public policy (Health, Education), Public Management, Public financial management
- International relations
- Human resource management
Law and Justice
- Criminal justice
- Human rights
- International law
Economic Resilience and Private Sector
Information Communications Technology
- Cyber security
- Fisheries Management
- Sports and recreation management
- Mental health
- Speech and language therapy
List of Participating Universities
- Auckland University of Technology
- Lincoln University
- Massey University
- University of Auckland
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago
- University of Waikato
- Victoria University of Wellington
Three Institutes of Technology
- Southern Institute of Technology
- Unitec Institute of Technology
- Wintec Waikato Institute of Technology
Eligible Pacific citizens can choose
- Pacific university
- University of South Pacific
- Fiji National University
- University of Papua New Guinea
- Pacific Adventist University
- Pacific countries
- Asian countries
- African countries
- Caribbean countries
- Latin American countries
- Commonwealth countries
- All International Students must apply for this Scholarship.
- A good Academic Record is required.
- Experience in Research for Master’s and Ph.D. programs is required.
- English courses must be required.
- No criminal record will be there.
- An intermediate degree is required for a Bachelor’s Degree program.
- A transcript of BS is required for a Master’s Degree and it must be in attested form.
- A transcript of a Master’s is Required for a Ph.D. Degree program.
- Photocopy of Passport for International Students required.
- Short Resume or CV.
- A statement of purpose is required.
- Additionally necessary for master’s and doctoral degrees is a research proposal.
- Two Recommendation Letters
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
- An acceptance Letter is also required.
- A current passport is needed.
- Registration/Enrolment certificate.
New Zealand Government Scholarships applications for international students are accepted by February 2024.
How To Apply?
You can apply by online method for New Zealand Government Scholarships. During application, must read all terms and conditions carefully and then must upload all your required documents before the closing date. So, hurry up students. By applying for this scholarship, you can fulfill your dreams.
Frequently Asked Questions
use general online scholarships databases such as StudySpy and Generosity New Zealand.
visit the websites of places where you want to study and look for their scholarship information.
talk to your teachers, careers adviser, and advisers at the place you want to study.
The Government provides one year of fee-free study for students new to tertiary education.