North China Electric Power University Scholarships 2023 is open to all international aspirants who want to pursue higher education abroad. Applications are accepted worldwide for fully funded scholarships for those who want to continue master’s degrees and Ph.D. degree Programs. All the major subjects and specializations, like analytics, communication, design, architecture, engineering, and health, are available.
Table of contents
About North China Electric Power University
Every year, the Chinese government provides scholarships and internships to entrants from various nations around the world. The North China Electric Power University Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 is one of the most outstanding international scholarships in China. North China Electric Power University offers many awards for international aspirants around the world.
North China Electric Power University Scholarships Details
- Offered Degrees: Masters & Ph.D. Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: North China Electric Power University
- Host Country: China
- Application Last Date: May 2024
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB)
- Monthly stipend for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
North China Electric Power University provides a variety of master’s and Ph.D. degree programs in both English and Chinese.
- Participants must be of non-Chinese nationality.
- Aspirants must be international students out of China or graduates of Chinese universities who are eligible to apply for this CSC scholarship.
- They must have excellent academic performance.
- Master’s degree applicants must be under the age of 35, while doctoral degree applicants must be under the age of 40.
- Aspirants must be physically and psychologically fit and healthy.
- Candidates who have completed an undergraduate or bachelor’s degree program may apply for master’s degree programs.
- Those with a master’s degree can apply for a Ph.D. Degree programs.
- IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or higher) report (valid for two years) required for English medium courses; or English proficiency certificate submitted by prior academic institutions. (You may apply even if you do not have an IELTS or GRE score.)
- North China Electric Power University’s agency number is “10054”. Type B
- A higher Secondary School Certificate Equivalent to 12 years of Education is required.
- For Master’s degree programs, an undergraduate transcript is required.
- For doctoral programs, a master’s transcript is needed.
- The Highest Degree diploma, which is verified with official stamps, is needed.
- Passport for International Students
- Short Resume/CV.
- Thesis or relevant papers from academia (for Ph.D. program applicants).
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study plan
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
Application Last Date
The last date to apply online for the North China Electric Power University Scholarship is May 2024.
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about the North China Electric Power University Scholarship, it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate, Masters (MS/ M.Phil), and Ph.D. in multiple fields. The duration of the Undergraduate Degree is 4-5 years Master’s Degree is 2-3 academic years, Doctoral Degree is 4-6 academic years.
To Apply for North China Electric Power University Scholarships, Check the link given above.