Applications are invited for the Norwegian Presidential Scholarships 2024 in Norway. Students from all countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships in Norway to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs and master’s degree Programs. No Application Fee will be charged to students. All the Academic subjects, like Business, Management, Law, and economics, are available.
The prestigious Bi Presidential Scholarship for Norway offers possibilities to international students each year. The master’s degree program lasts two years, whereas the bachelor’s degree program lasts three years. Registration for fully funded Norway scholarships is open to both international and Norwegian students. The subjects and topics offered by the Norwegian government’s scholarships for developing nations are diverse.
The Popular International Scholarship Program considers all international students to be eligible for this bi-annual Presidential Scholarship, which only opens once a year. There are 30 scholarships in all. Norwegian nationals will receive 10 bonds, while international students will receive 20 bonds. Cutting Edge is an important market innovator for Norway. Don’t pass up the opportunity to receive a full scholarship to study. complete explanations in the lines that follow:
Table of contents
Norwegian Presidential Scholarships Details
- Scholarship Country: Norway
- Host Institute: Norwegian Business School
- Course Level: Bachelor’s, and Master’s Degrees
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Who is Eligible? International Students
- Deadline Date: March 2024
- The Norwegian Presidential Scholarships are awarded in several ways to both Norwegian nationals and international students. The details of the scholarships in Norway are provided below.
- Holder of a Norwegian Scholarship: Scholarships can cover tuition for up to two years.
Foreign students who are awarded grants will have their whole tuition costs covered as well as a reoccurring stipend for each semester for up to two years for master’s degrees and up to three years for bachelor’s programs.
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Leadership and Organizational Psychology
- Quantitative Finance
- Business Analytics
- Applied Economics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- QTEM master’s Network
- BI–Luiss Joint master’s in marketing
- Accounting and Auditing (taught in Norwegian)
- Law and Business (taught in Norwegian)
- Both Norwegians and people from other countries are eligible for the scholarship.
Together with your complete admissions application, upload the scholarship application letter to the online application portal.
- Describe why you deserve the scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you in a letter of application for a scholarship that is no more than one page.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate.
- Transcript of Bachelors.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- A motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study plan or Research Proposal for Master.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
The Norwegian Presidential Scholarships is the March 2024.
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about the Norwegian Presidential Scholarships, it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Norwegian government offers no individual scholarships open to all international students. In most cases, you have to find other ways of financing your studies in Norway.
The University of Oslo Fully funded master’s Scholarships 2024 are offered to students of Africa, Asia, Oceania, Central America, or South America who are interested in pursuing a master’s degree course in Norway, the scholarships are funded by the international summer school.