Applications are invited for the Nurse Corps Scholarships Program 2024 in the United States. This is the Nursing Degree Program’s Fully Paid scholarship. The scholarship is available for the 2024 school year.
This federal program provides financial aid to nursing students in exchange for a promise to work after graduation in an area with a defined shortage of health professionals. In addition to offering financial aid for study, it also enables beneficiaries to follow their passion for improving the lives of people in communities with poor access to healthcare. Learn more about the Nurse Corps Scholarship Program and how it can help future nurses by reading about it.
Table of contents
Nurse Corps Scholarship Program Details
Offered by: HRSA
Degree level: Nursing
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Nationality: US Citizens
Award Country: United States
Last Date: May 2024
- Covers tuition, fees, and other educational costs: The program covers the cost of tuition, fees, and other educational expenses related to the nursing program.
- One-time payment for miscellaneous expenses: Scholarship recipients are eligible for a one-time payment of up to $1,500 to cover additional expenses such as books, uniforms, and clinical supplies.
- Transcripts: All schools and universities attended by the applicant must submit official transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation are requested, usually from professors, academic advisers, or other experts who can speak to the ability and abilities
- Information on any heal professional licenses or certifications you may have: If appropriate, candidates must disclose any licenses or certifications they may have in the health sciences.
- Must be a U.S. citizen (born or naturalized), a national, or a lawful permanent resident
- Must be an accepted or enrolled student in a nursing degree program at a United States accredited school of nursing
- Must begin classes no later than September 30th
- Should not have any federal judgment liens
- Should not have an existing service commitment
- Should not be overdue on a federal debt
The last date to apply for the Nurse Corps Scholarship Program 2024 in the USA is May 2024.
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about the Nurse Corps Scholarship Program 2024, it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
To be eligible for the program, applicants must be U.S. citizens or legal be enrolled in or accepted into an accredited nursing program, and agree to work for at least two years in a critical shortage facility upon graduation.
The Nurse Corps Scholarship Program is a program that provides to nursing students who agree to work in areas with a shortage of healthcare professionals.