Applications are invited for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarships 2024. The Last Date to Apply for the Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships is January 2024. There is a competitive program called the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarships for excellent candidates from all over the world to pursue a one-year Oxford MBA degree together with a leadership development program. The scholarship aims to encourage people devoted to addressing global social concerns. He pays for tuition and a living allowance through creative and sustainable approaches. A significant record of leadership and social impact, with an emphasis on addressing issues connected to healthcare. In addition to academic brilliance, climate change, economic injustice, and other global concerns are required of applicants. The program’s goal is to build a network of leaders. Who can promote change both within and outside of their own industries?
Table of contents
Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships introduction
The Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships aim to support exceptional individuals who want to pursue a one-year MBA program at Oxford University’s Saïd Business School. The scholarship program is unique in that it includes a leadership development component designed to cultivate future leaders who are committed to addressing global social issues through innovative and sustainable approaches.
Candidates must demonstrate academic excellence and a strong record of leadership and social impact. They should also have a passion for addressing issues related to healthcare, climate change, economic inequality, and other global challenges.
Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships Details
- Level of Study: Masters / MBA
- Institution(s): University of Oxford
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: 2 Years
- Deadline: January 2024 (annual)
- Tuition Fees: The scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fees for both the MBA and the master’s degree.
- Living Expenses: The scholarship provides a generous living stipend to cover accommodation, food, and other expenses for the duration of the two-year program.
- Travel Expenses: The scholarship covers travel expenses for scholars to attend interviews, workshops, and events related to the program.
- Health Insurance: The scholarship covers the cost of health insurance for the duration of the program.
- Leadership Development: The scholarship provides access to the Pershing Square Foundation’s leadership development program. Which includes workshops, mentorship, and networking opportunities.
- Academic Excellence: Applicants must have a strong academic record, with at least a 2:1 honors degree or equivalent from a recognized university. A GMAT or GRE score is also required.
- Leadership Potential: Applicants should demonstrate strong leadership potential with a track record of taking initiative and positively impacting their community or workplace.
- Social Impact: Applicants should strongly commit to social impact and entrepreneurship. Demonstrating interest in using business as a force for good.
- Relevant Work Experience: Applicants should have at least two years of work experience, preferably in a social impact or entrepreneurship field.
- English Proficiency: Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the University of Oxford’s English language proficiency requirements.
- Fit with Oxford and Saïd Business School: Applicants should strongly fit with the University of Oxford and the Saïd Business School. Clearly understanding the academic and social environment and how they would contribute to the community.
- Completed Application Form: Applicants must complete the online application form, which includes personal and academic information, work experience, and a personal statement.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV): Applicants must submit a current CV outlining their academic and professional achievements and any relevant extracurricular activities.
- Academic Transcripts: Applicants must submit official transcripts from all universities attended, showing the courses taken and grades obtained.
- GMAT or GRE Scores: Applicants must submit a valid GMAT or GRE score. There is no minimum score requirement, but a competitive score is usually in the range of 700-750 (GMAT) or 160-165 (GRE) for each section.
- English Language Proficiency: Applicants whose first language is not English must submit proof of English language proficiency, such as a TOEFL or IELTS score.
- References: Applicants must provide two references, one of which should be an academic reference and the other a professional reference.
- Personal Statement: Applicants must submit a personal statement outlining their motivation for pursuing the scholarship and long-term career goals.
The Last Date to Apply for the Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships is January 2024.
How To Apply?
- Research the scholarship: Before you apply, make sure you understand the scholarship’s eligibility criteria, benefits, and application requirements. You can find more information about the scholarship on the Saïd Business School’s or the Pershing Square Foundation’s websites.
- Choose your program: The scholarship is only available to students applying to the MBA program and a master’s degree in a related field at the University of Oxford. You must apply to both programs separately and be admitted to both to be considered for the scholarship.
- Prepare your documents: As outlined in the previous question, you must prepare several documents, including your academic transcripts, GMAT or GRE scores, English language proficiency score, CV, personal statement, and references.
- Submit your application: You can apply for the scholarship online through the Saïd Business School’s website. You must create an account, complete the online application form, and upload your documents. The application deadline for the scholarship is usually in January or February. But you should check the scholarship website for the specific deadline for the year you are applying.
- Wait for a decision: The scholarship selection process is highly competitive and may take several months.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship is a scholarship program that supports exceptional students who have the potential to create positive social impact through business and entrepreneurship. The scholarship provides funding for tuition and living expenses, as well as access to a leadership development program.
The scholarship is open to applicants from all countries who meet the eligibility criteria, which include academic excellence, leadership potential, commitment to social impact, relevant work experience, and English language proficiency.
The scholarship is available to students applying to the MBA program and a master’s degree in a related field at the University of Oxford.
The application deadline for the scholarship is usually in January or February. However, you should check the scholarship website for the specific deadline for the year you are applying.
To apply for the scholarship, you must complete the online application form and submit your academic transcripts, GMAT or GRE scores, English language proficiency score, CV, personal statement, and references. You can apply online through the Saïd Business School’s website.
The scholarship provides funding for tuition and living expenses and access to a leadership development program. Scholarship recipients also have the opportunity to network with other scholars and alumni, attend conferences and events, and participate in social impact projects.