International Students are invited to apply for the Poland Government Scholarships 2024 in Poland. Students are urged to apply for the Ukasiewicz Scholarship if they desire to study for a free master’s degree in Poland. The Government of Poland’s ukasiewicz Fully Paid Scholarship is open to applicants from all around the world and with any academic background. All Citizens from all around the world are eligible for the scholarship.
Engineering, IT, science, social science, the arts, and many other academic subjects and majors are among the available Poland Government Scholarships. The scholarship will pay for all of the costs associated with pursuing a master’s degree.
This Scholarships in Poland for International Students 2023 is a joint study in Poland scholarship and is an initiative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA) Program. It will be implemented under the framework of Polish development assistance.
Table of contents
Poland Government Scholarship Details
- Provided by: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Degree level: Master’s Degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Award country: Poland
- Last Date: March 2024
- At public universities, there is a tuition fee exemption.
- A monthly stipend of 1,700 PLN will be provided.
- Selected Candidates will additionally receive PLN 500 to help with moving expenses while they are studying in Poland.
- 500 PLN to cover the expenses associated with preparing their dissertation.
Available Study Fields
- Social science
- Agricultural sciences
- Life sciences.
- Applicants must meet the following criteria at the time of application:
- Not be Polish citizens
- Not have previously obtained a master’s degree.
- Speak English at least at the B2 level.
The last date to apply for the Polish Government Scholarship is March 2024.
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about the Polish Government Scholarship, it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website
Frequently Asked Questions
Poland offers scholarships to students through the government, various foundations, and the universities themselves. They are available to students of Polish origin, including disabled applicants, as well as to international students both from within the EU itself and from countries outside the EU.
International students who decide to study in Poland might apply for financial support from a list of scholarships.