President’s Scholarship at University of West is open for international Students. Who provide outstanding leadership and service to their communities or to University of the West.
University of West
The University of West is a private university located in California. It was established since 1990, many international students are already studying in the USA. Following most students study bachelor’s and graduate degree programs in the field of business administration. Students can also study any kind of academic field offered by University of West.
Detail About President’s University
Host Country: USA
Host University: University of West
Financial Assistance: Funded University of West Scholarships
Degree Level: Bachelor | Graduate
Benefits of President’s Scholarship at University of West:
- Basically, President’s scholarship program covers the tuition fee for undergraduate and graduate degree students.
- The scholarship overall covers tuition fees and students will not receive any money.
- President’s scholarship may vary depending on the course units that the student is studying.
- Accordingly Every year, the President’s Office determines the number of scholarships that will be awarded to students.
How to Apply for President’s Scholarship at University of West:
- Students must have applied and completed UWest Financial Aid Application Form.
- International students must complete the University of the West International Student Supplemental Application for financial aid.
- The student should submit a one-thousand-word essay on their leadership qualities, their experience related to leadership, and the community service they have provided in their country.
- Reference must be provided.
- All the required documents must be submitted on time.
Deadline to Apply for President’s Scholarship:
The application deadline to apply for President’s Scholarship is 1 April. The student should apply prior to the deadline.