Applications are invited for the Sabanci University Scholarships 2024 in Turkey for international students. This opportunity will remain open for application till 28 July 2023. International applicants from all countries can apply for the Sabanci University Graduate Scholarships. Sabanci University has great value among famous universities in the country as well as in the world.
Candidates for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD degree Scholarships may be students from any country. Regarding its economy and higher education, Turkey is one of the most developed nations in the world. In the Turkish metropolis of Istanbul, the University is located. At Sabanci University, admission is available to a wide range of academic fields and programs.
These Fully Paid Sabanci University PhD Scholarships cover all tuition costs, a monthly stipend for living expenses, health insurance for the duration of the degree program, and a monthly stipend for living expenses. In Turkey and throughout the world, Sabanci University has great renown. We shall read comprehensive information about the Scholarships, links for applications, and necessary requirements on this page.
Table of contents
Sabanci University Scholarships Details
- Scholarship Country: Türkiye
- Host Institute: Sabanci University
- Course Level: Bachelor’s, master’s and PhD Degrees
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Who is Eligible? International Students
- Deadline Date: August 2024
- The Sabanci University Scholarships program is a totally free scholarship program open to all international students. Below are specifics on the costs that are covered:
- The full cost of tuition is covered by scholarships offered by Sabanci University.
Monthly Master’s Stipend: 5,000 TL/10 Months
- PhD Monthly Stipend 7,500 Turkish Lira/12 Months Free Housing
Scientific publication incentives are only available to certain professors for graduate candidates.
For the remaining scholarships, only partial financing will be given, thus the applicants must pay their own full, half, or quarter of the cost of attendance.
Social sciences and the arts:
Visual arts, visual communication design, political science, psychology, cultural studies, economics, and history are some of the fields that study Turkish studies.
Science and engineering together:
Mechanical engineering, genetic engineering, molecular biology, energy technologies and management, physics, electronics engineering, manufacturing engineering, material science and nano engineering, mathematics, cyber security, data analytics, industrial engineering, and information technology are among the fields represented.
Sabanci Business School:
MSc Business Analytics, Management, master’s in finance, Professional MBA, Executive MBA and MBA.
- The applicants must be citizens of other nations.
Turkish students who finished their prior education in nations other than Turkey are eligible to apply under certain restrictions.
- Excellent academic candidates will be given preference.
Both writing and speaking English are required of the candidates.
- A completed online application form is required
- Letter of recommendation (two)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Official transcript
- Personal statement of the applying student
- Diploma or Certificate of Enrolment
- Research proposal
- English Proficiency Test Certificate
The Last Date is August 2024.
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about the Sabanci University Scholarships, it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
All the Students are required to Submit the Documents they will be evaluated by the scholarship committee and can raise your Chances. However, all the applicants will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
Minimum overall GPA requirement for undergraduate students is: 2.2 (by the time of application) & minimum overall GPA requirement for postgraduate students is 2.5 (by the time of application.