Applications are invited for the Seattle University Scholarships 2024. The Last Date to Apply for the Seattle University Scholarships is May 2024. For all overseas students enrolled in undergraduate degree programs, his scholarship is completely financed. This scholarship has a maximum value of $48,000 over four academic years.
Table of contents
About Seattle University
The American university Seattle University was founded in 1891 and is located in the heart of Seattle, Washington. It is a private Catholic Jesuit college that integrates social justice, community service, and academic success. The university boasts a diverse and inviting community and offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degrees in several subjects. More than 850 international students from more than 60 different countries are enrolled at Seattle University.
Seattle University Scholarships Details
- Host Country: USA
- Host Institution: Seattle University
- Degree level: Undergraduate degree
- Financial Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 2024.
- Art History
- Asian Studies
- Visual Art
- Political Science
- Public Affairs
- Army ROTC
- Social Work
- Computer Science
- Communication and Media
- Creative Writing
- Criminal Justice
- Cultural Anthropology
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Digital Design
- Business Analytics
- Business Economics
- Business and Law
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- English – Literature
- English – Creative Writing
- Environmental Studies
- Film Studies
- Honors Program
- Humanities for Leadership
- Humanities for Teaching
- Interdisciplinary Arts
- Interdisciplinary Liberal Studies
- International Business
- International Studies
- Law Scholars Program
- Marine and Conservation Biology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Modern Languages and Cultures
- Sport and Exercise Science
- Theology and Religious Studies
- Women and Gender Studies
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Individualized Major (Business Administration)
- The required language is English.
- All international students are welcome to submit an application.
- The required grade point average in the United States is 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for applicants with an undergraduate degree.
- All academic transcripts from previously attended educational institutions must be translated into certified, official English for applicants.
- No matter their citizenship, immigration status, or length of stay in the country, applicants whose native tongue is not English must demonstrate their ability to speak English.
- International freshmen applicants to Seattle University are not required to submit an ACT or SAT score. However, if you include these ratings, your application will benefit.
- For students who continue to make strong academic progress, which includes continuing to enroll full-time and maintaining the required GPA, merit scholarships are renewable for up to four years ($12,000 = $48,000 over 4 academic years).
The Last Date to Apply for the Seattle University Scholarships is May 2024.
How To Apply for the Seattle University Scholarships?
The official website is the best place to start if you want to learn more about the Seattle University Scholarships. There, you can find comprehensive details on the programs and courses provided, entrance requirements and processes, campus amenities, student life, and much more. You can also discover more about the university’s faculty, employees, research endeavors, and community outreach programs. The website might also give users access to online tools including course catalogs, student handbooks, and academic calendars. The university’s official website is a fantastic resource to explore whether you are a potential student, a current student, or simply interested in knowing more about the institution. To visit the website, just click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Seattle University offers a wide range of scholarships, including merit-based, need-based, and program-specific scholarships.
To apply for scholarships at Seattle University, you should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the Seattle University Scholarship Application available on the university’s website.
Scholarship deadlines may vary, but the general deadline for most scholarships is typically in early January for the following academic year. Be sure to check the specific dates on the university’s website.
Yes, Seattle University offers scholarships for both undergraduate and graduate students. Each category may have its own set of scholarships and eligibility criteria.
Many scholarships at Seattle University require recipients to maintain a minimum GPA to continue receiving the award. The GPA requirement can vary by scholarship.