Applications are invited for the Seoul University Scholarships 2024 in South Korea. All International Students can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships. Seoul National University is one of the top-ranked universities, providing scholarships for International Students to Study in South Korea for Free. SNU is offering master’s degree programs, Ph.D. Degree Programs, MPhil, and master’s Leading to a Ph.D. in all Academic Fields and Majors on a Fully Funded Scholarship. All students from around the world are eligible to apply for the Seoul National University Scholarship.
Table of contents
- About SNU Scholarship
- Seoul University Scholarship Details
- Financial Benefits
- Korean Government Scholarship Program(KGSP/GKS)
- Available Academic Fields
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- Application Deadline
- How to Apply?
- Frequently Asked Questions:
About SNU Scholarship
Almost all academic fields and majors are available under the SNU Scholarship 2024 for International Students to undertake Postgraduate Degree Programs. The university is offering scholarships that will cover all the expenses of studying in Korea.
There is an Online Application for the Seoul National University Scholarship for International Students. A lot of Scholarships are available at Seoul University. You can apply to any of them. The Details are given below.
Seoul University Scholarship Details
University: Seoul National University
Degree level: MS, Ph.D., MS leading to PhD
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Nationality: International
Award Country: South Korea
Last Date: March 2024
Seoul University International Students Scholarship in South Korea 2024 is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students & will cover all Expenses. The Details of the Scholarships are given below:
Graduate Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students (GSFS):
- Tuition fee: full tuition exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters
- Living expenses: 500,000 KRW per month(different according to recipients’ majors)
- Tuition fee: full tuition fee exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters
- Living expenses: maximum of 600,000 KRW per month for 4 semesters
- Airfare: maximum of 1 million KRW for one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: fee exemption at the Language Education Institute
Overseas Koreans Scholarship:
- Full tuition exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters(Only when conditions are met)
- Living expenses: 900,000 KRW per month 4 semesters(maximum)
- Airfare for one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: fee exemption at the Language Education Institute for 6 months
- Medical insurance subscription (private company).
Korean Government Scholarship Program(KGSP/GKS)
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 4 semesters for a master’s program and 6 semesters for Ph. D program
- Living expenses: 900,000 KRW per month
- Airfare: one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: for one year
- * Korean language training is mandatory and when the student does not achieve TOPIK grade 3 within a year, she/he is not eligible to enter the degree program
- Others: medical insurance, research fund, thesis printing fees, settlement, and return expenses.
Available Academic Fields
- Humanities and Social Sciences (All Fields)
- Natural Sciences (All Fields)
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Medical Sciences (All Fields)
- The Arts (All Fields)
- Applicants and parents Must not be a Citizen of Korea. Must be international Students.
- Applicants Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree for Master’s or Combined Masters Degree
- Applicant Must hold a master’s Degree for a Doctoral Program.
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation from Two Different Recommenders
- Official Bachelor’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript
- Official Master’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript (Applicable for applicants of Doctoral degree)
- A copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Other Official Documents indicating the Applicant’s Nationality
- Copies of Both Parents’ Passport
- Other Official Documents indicating Both Parents’ Nationality.
- Other Official Documents indicating the Parent-child Relationship between the Applicant and his/her Parents
The last date to apply Online for the SNU Scholarship in South Korea is March 2024.
How to Apply?
To apply and learn more about the SNU Scholarship, it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions:
SNU offers a variety of scholarship programs for foreign students. Internal scholarships are awarded each semester, and external scholarships are generally provided until graduation if all requirements are continually satisfied. scholarship programs available to international students currently attending SNU.
Top Government And University-Based Scholarships.
Global Korea Scholarship (GKS)
Samsung Global Hope Scholarship Program.
Posco Tj Park Scholarship For Asian Students Studying In Korea.
Yonsei University Underwood International College (UIC) Admissions Scholarship.
Korea University Scholarships for International Students.