Applications are invited for the Silesian University of Technology Scholarship in Poland 2023. For both local and international students, the deadline to apply online for the Silesian University of Technology Scholarships is August 20, 2023. The Polish government has made several Fully Funded Poland Scholarships available to deserving students from throughout the globe who wish to pursue Ph.D. programs. There is no application cost to apply for these scholarships.
Table of contents
The Silesian University of Technology Scholarship in Poland allows students to pursue studies in all major topics and specializations, including arts, chemistry, computer science, civil engineering, business, Islamic education, management, and development. This blog article covers the qualifying conditions, the application process, and how I can apply for a full scholarship in Poland.
The Polish government provides many fully financed scholarships each year to international students from various backgrounds who need help to attend top colleges worldwide. One of these prizes is the scholarship program offered by the Silesian University of Technology. Domestic and international students from Poland may apply for this award.
Silesian University of Technology Scholarships in Poland 2023 Details
Scholarship Country: Poland
Host Institute: Silesian University of Technology
Course Level: Ph.D. Degree Programs
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Who is Eligible? International Students
Deadline Date: 20th August 2023
Financial Aid Coverage
- Free education for everybody.
- Monthly allowance.
- Living Expenses.
- Flight Tickets.
- medical protection.
Programs Offered by Silesian University
- Building Design and city planning
- Engineering in Biomedicine
- Electrical engineering, electronics, and automation
- Transportation and civil engineering
- Science of Chemicals
- Environmental Engineering Chemical Engineering
- Materials Science
- Automotive Engineering
- Mining, Power Engineering, Quality Sciences, and Management
- Technical Communications and Information
- Poland natives, as well as all international students, are both eligible to apply for scholarships.
- University graduates of all ages and nationalities are invited to apply for admission to the Ph.D. program (Master’s level).
- A solid academic record is required of all students.
- IELTS or TOEFL will be necessary if you haven’t taken English before.
- a passport photocopy.
- transcripts for the most recent degree and all degrees.
- SAT I and II, GATE, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, and IELTS optional results.
- For Ph.D. research, a supervisor is necessary.
- Job Recommendations Letters.
- recently taken passport-size pictures.
- The earlier research article, if any is available.
The deadline to apply for the Silesian University of Technology Scholarships is August 20, 2023.
How To Apply?
The best place to start if you want to learn more about the Silesian University of Technology Scholarships is the official website. You may get in-depth information about the offered programmes and courses, admission standards and procedures, campus facilities, student life, and more. Additionally, you may find out more about the university’s staff, professors, research projects, and community engagement initiatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Silesian University of Technology offers various scholarships to support students’ academic pursuits. These scholarships include merit-based, need-based, international, research, and specific scholarships for particular fields of study or programs.
The application process for scholarships at the of Technology may vary depending on the specific scholarship. Generally, you must complete an application form and provide supporting documents, such as academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, a personal statement, and any other required materials.
For both local and international students, the deadline to apply online for the Silesian University of Technology Scholarship 2023 is August 20, 2023.