Applications are invited for the SINGA Scholarships Programs 2024. The last date to apply online for the SINGA Fully Funded Scholarship Programs is 1st June 2024. The Singapore SINGA Fully Funded Scholarship Program accepts applications for fully financed scholarships for individuals who wish to pursue their master’s and doctoral degrees overseas. After finishing a four-year bachelor’s degree program, undergraduate aspirants can apply for a PhD. Scholarship or Masters, Masters Leading to PhD, or Direct PhD through the SINGA, a one-of-a-kind scholarship opportunity. You will receive a scholarship to attend one of Singapore’s top four institutions without paying any tuition. A student may apply for the SINGA Scholarship 2023 from any nation in the world.
Table of contents
The Singapore International Graduate Award, also known as SINGA, is a government-run organization that offers fully funded scholarships to international students studying at educational institutions in Singapore. The Scholarship covers all costs. International applicants without IELTS are eligible for the Singapore Government Scholarship. The scholarship program in Singapore is open to citizens of more than 170 nations.
SINGA Scholarships Programs Details
- Offered Degrees: Masters & Masters Leading to PhD Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- No. of Scholarships: 240
- Host Country: Singapore
- Application Last Date: June 2024
Aid for scholarships
- The Singapore SINGA Fully Funded Scholarship Program covers the entire cost of tuition, and upon passing qualifying exams, recipients will receive a monthly stipend of $2,700,
- Which is an increase from the previous amount. Up to S$1,500* in one-time airfare grants and S$1,000* in one-time relocation aid
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU),
- National University of Singapore (NUS),
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD),
- Singapore Management University (SMU).
- Aspirants applying for the master’s degree programs must have a bachelor’s degree.
- All international graduates are eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
- There are no restrictions on nationality or place of origin.
- Aspirants must have good written and spoken English abilities.
- Applicants must have positive recommendations from academic referees.
- The submission of IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results is optional, and the institution may request them later for admission.
- The Highest Degree Diploma
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Recent Passport size Photograph.
- Consent letter or Invitation Letter
- Medical Report
- Research Proposal
- Proof of Citizenship (Passport, ID Card)
- Language Proof (optional)
- Study plan
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
Application Last Date
The last date to apply online for the SINGA Fully Funded Scholarship Programs is June 2024.
How To Apply?
- To apply for the Singapore SINGA Fully Funded Scholarship Program, applicants must complete the entire application process online.
- The link to the SINGA Scholarship Portal’s official website is provided below.
Frequently Asked Questions
SINGA is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore Management University (SMU) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
Singapore Institutions have adopted the international norm of admitting, for graduate work leading to a PhD, students with a bachelor’s degree. SINGA awardees will normally complete their PhD studies in 4 years.
When applying for the Singapore SINGA Fully Funded Scholarship Program 2023, graduate students can expect a closer evaluation of their research experience than undergraduate students. The candidate’s success in SINGA will depend on the project submission and interview process.
You can only apply to one A*STAR scholarship program at one time. However, you may apply to other scholarships offered by other organizations at the same time, but you can only hold one award.