Applications are invited for the Singapore Scholarships for International Students 2024. The government of Singapore has announced the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) for International Students to pursue their Ph.D. degree programs in Singapore. This program is arranged with the support of the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Singapore Management University (SMU), the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), and the Agency for Science, TecTechnology, Research.
Table of contents
About Singapore Scholarships
This scholarship is offered to international students who want to pursue a Ph.D. at one of the five partner universities in Singapore. It covers full tuition fees, a monthly stipend, and other benefits. With the support of SINGA, students from all countries of the world can pursue their Ph.D. degrees in Singapore. The Singapore Graduate Award provides educational skills to the students along with the sharing of culture-based research in communities for international students.
Singapore Scholarships Details
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Host Universities: A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, SUTD, SMU
- Supported By: Government of Singapore
- Course level: Ph.D. Degree Programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline Date: June 2024
- Tuition fees
- Living Costs up to S$ 1,400 – S$2,000 (Singapore Dollar)
- Monthly stipend of S$2,200, increase-able to S$2,700 by Qualifying Exams
- Airfare grant of up to S$1,500 for one time only
- Settling-in Allowance of S$1,000 for one time only
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must have a graduate degree and research experience.
- The students must have an excellent academic record in previous academic years.
- Singaporean students, Permanent Residents of Singapore, and International students studying in Singapore or who have Singaporean institutions, are not eligible to apply for SINGA.
- The students must have good skills in writing as well as oral English.
- Online Application Form
- A recent passport-sized photograph (in.jpeg or.png format)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV): Learn How to Write a Good CV
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s academic certificates
- Valid Passport
- Recommendation Letter (two) Click Here
- Personal Statement of the student Click Here to Learn
- Research proposal
The application deadline date to apply for the Singapore Scholarship is June 2024.
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship, it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website.
Frequently Asked Question
Here is a list of scholarships in Singapore. This is one of the most renowned scholarships in Singapore. Abbreviated as SINGA, this scholarship is awarded to students who want to pursue a Ph.D. in biomedical sciences and physical science and engineering.
Nanyang Technological University Singapore, National University of Singapore, Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore Management University SINGAPORE INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE AWARD (SINGA) 2023 | Fully Funded Scholarship is open for students interested in PhD scholarships in Singapore.