Applications are invited for the Sweden Government Scholarships 2024. The last date to apply for the Government of Sweden Scholarships 2024 is ongoing. International students may apply for a scholarship to study for a Master’s degree at Swedish universities. This Scholarship is open to participants with a Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
The Swedish government will provide 300 scholarships this academic year. The Sweden Government Scholarship provides 600 English-taught master’s programs in total. beginning with the fall semester of 2021. The Scholarship is entirely funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Master’s degree will be completed in one or two years.
Table of contents
About Sweden Government Scholarships
The Swedish Institute manages the Sweden Government Scholarships, which are extremely sought after by international students seeking higher education in Sweden. These fully-funded scholarships, which cover tuition, living expenses, and travel payments, are quite appealing. They attract people from all around the world because they are available for both Master’s and PhD programs in a range of subjects. Their competition, however, reflects a limited amount of rewards available. Nonetheless, they give clients access to Sweden’s world-renowned school system as well as a culturally rich atmosphere. These scholarships encourage not only academic success but also international collaboration, giving them a useful doorway to worldwide educational and professional opportunities.
Sweden Government Scholarships Details
- Host Country: Sweden
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Tuition Fee Coverage in Full
- Insurance Protection
- To cover your living costs Throughout the Scholarship, you will receive a monthly payment of SEK 10,000.
- Travel Grant of SEK 15,000 for round-trip airfare to and from Sweden.
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioral Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design, and Media
Eligible Countries For Sweden Government Scholarships
- The Gambia
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Russian Federation
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Every international student is a qualified individual.
- candidates who are not EU citizens
- To be considered, candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates must have 3,000 hours of full-time or part-time work experience.
- CV (only SI-templates will be allowed)
- Reference letters (only the SI-template is permitted)
- a copy of your valid passport or national identification card
- Motivation letter
- Proof of work and leadership experience must be valid and finished (only SI-templates are acceptable).
The deadline to apply for the Government of Sweden Scholarships 2024 is still open.
How To Apply?
The official website is the best place to start if you want to learn more about Joint Government of Sweden Scholarships. There, you can find comprehensive details on the programs and courses provided, entrance requirements and processes, campus amenities, student life, and much more. You can also discover more about the university’s faculty, employees, research endeavors, and community outreach programs. The website might also give users access to online tools, including course catalogs, student handbooks, and academic calendars. The university’s official website is a fantastic resource to explore, whether you are a potential student, a current student, or simply interested in knowing more about the institution. To visit the website, just click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sweden Government Scholarships, also known as the Swedish Institute Scholarships, are fully funded awards offered to international students to pursue higher education in Sweden.
It cover Master’s degree programs and PhD studies.
Eligibility criteria may vary, but generally, applicants must be citizens of eligible countries and have demonstrated leadership experience.
There is no specific age limit for most Sweden Government Scholarships, but eligibility requirements may vary by program.
Application deadlines can vary from year to year and depend on the specific scholarship program. Applicants should check the official website for the most up-to-date information.