Applications are invited for the Swedish Institute Scholarships 2024. The deadline to submit an online application for the Swedish Institute Scholarships 2024 is February 2024. For Fully Funded scholarships in Sweden for international students pursuing Master’s degrees, students from all over the world are eligible to apply. Students will not be charged an application fee during the application process. There are classes available in all the major subjects, including natural sciences, social sciences, engineering, forestry, health, computer science, the arts, business, and technology.
Table of contents
About Swedish Institute
More than 300 scholarships to study in Sweden have been announced by Swedish Institutions through the Sweden Government for students from underdeveloped nations who do not have access to sufficient funding for higher education. Through this scholarship, international students finish their master’s degrees in universities in Sweden. The scholarship that is currently available is foreign students from the 42 countries on the list are eligible to apply, and South African students are the only ones who can apply for the second position.
English is the language of all programs. NO ILETS are necessary. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is responsible for providing all of the funding for this initiative. The Swedish government will cover all costs, including a monthly stipend, full tuition, and air travel. The study atmosphere in Sweden is unique compared to other nations, and all of its universities are among the best in the world. Never pass up this fantastic opportunity to study in Sweden.
Swedish Institute Scholarships Description
- Available Degrees: Master’s
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Sweden Universities
- Scholarship Country: Sweden
- Eligibility: All Nationalities & South Africa
- Closing Date: February 2024
Two Types of Scholarships are offered by Sweden Government.
- Scholarship For South Africa
For This only South Africa Students are eligible to apply for Master’s Degrees in Sweden Universities.
- Scholarship For Global Professionals
This scholarship is for International Students from 42 Countries. Students From mentioned below countries are eligible to apply:
Armenia, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design, and Media
- Social Science and Behavioral Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
Swedish Institute Scholarships Pay for All Costs Included with the Research. Students will receive the following benefits:
- Complete tuition fees, a monthly stipend, and living expenses will all be covered for a sum of SEK 10,000.
- airfare costing 15,000 Swedish kronor.
- Health Insurance
- Students from the aforementioned nations and international students are both eligible.
- Only international students are eligible for the 3000 Hour Work Permit.
- Transcript of Undergraduate.
- Valid Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV not more than Two Pages.
- Medical Certificate.
- Motivational letter.
- Study plan or Research Proposal.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
The deadline to submit an online application for the Swedish Institute Scholarships 2024 is February 2024.
How To Apply?
All the Application process is online Students can apply before the closing date. Open the link and register yourself and submit the application.
Frequently Asked Questions
After completing your application for a master’s program, you can apply for an SI scholarship. Submit the required documents digitally via the online application portal. The portal will be open from February 10 00:01 to February 2024.
Open for applications until February. The online application portal for the SI Scholarships for Global Professionals academic year 2024 is open until February. Necessary templates can be found on this page to support you in the preparation of your application.