Applications are invited for the TDTU Graduate Scholarships 2023 in Vietnam. For Fully Paid Scholarships to study master’s and Doctoral Degree Programs, students from various nations may apply. Student applicants will not be charged an application fee. There are academic options in every discipline, including social science, engineering, computer science, business, and medicine.
Each year, the Vietnam government awards several scholarships to foreign students. One of these scholarships is the TDTU International Graduate Scholarship. Candidates may apply for this scholarship from anywhere in the world. Never pass up the chance to receive a full scholarship to study.
Table of contents
About Thang University
Thang University (TDTU), a youthful and ambitious university, is proudly dedicated to the human development and sustainable progress of Vietnam in the twenty-first century. Ho Chi Minh City is the bustling economic and educational center of Vietnam. Since its establishment in 1997, TDTU has steadily expanded to become one of Vietnam’s largest and fastest-growing institutions.
TDTU Graduate Scholarship Details
- Scholarship Country: Vietnam
- Host Institute: Ton Duc Thang University
- Course Level: master’s and PhD Degrees
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Who is Eligible? International Students
- Deadline Date: May 2024
- Complete Scholarship: It will cover 100% of the cost of tuition, including complimentary housing.
- Partial Scholarship: It will cover 50% of the cost of tuition and 50% of the cost of housing.
- Scholarship for research: according to TDTU publications
- Applicants for this award may be located anywhere in the world.
- To apply for a master’s degree, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree certificate.
- For a doctoral degree, candidates must be master’s degree holders.
- Moreover, candidates may take the TDTU English Language Refresher Exam.
- Certified true copies of bachelor’s degree credentials and transcripts to qualify for a master’s degree (with an English translation if transcripts are in a foreign language).
- Certified true copies of master’s degree credentials and transcripts to qualify for a doctoral degree (attached English translation if transcripts are in a foreign language).
- Statement of purpose (500 words)
- Valid Copy of Passport
- Reference Letter (if any)
- Photograph (34 cm)
- Health fitness report (not older than 6 months)
- Applicants who have completed their degree in a language other than English shall submit proof of proficiency in English.
The Closing date to apply for the TDTU Graduate Scholarship is May 2024.
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about the TDTU Graduate Scholarship, it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
The TDTU International Graduate Scholarship 2023 in Vietnam is a full-fee scholarship for candidates from any part of the world to pursue a Masters or Doctoral degree. This award will provide the following benefits to meet your expenses: Full Scholarship: will provide 100% Complete Tuition Fee + Free Accommodation.
If you are applying to study at the undergraduate or postgraduate level in Vietnam, it is likely that you will be required to present your IELTS result as part of your application.